Chapter 10

Hi Guys

As promised I would post the next chapter if I got 800 reads altogether before Friday and here it is...

Hope you enjoy it and please don't forget to comment :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole drove home was quiet except for the times Jake tried to talk to me but I just ignored him. I can’t believe I actually thought I could trust him enough to tell him everything and then I find out that he’s been hiding things from me. I classed him as a friend and even though I don’t have any friends... I’m sure friends tell each other everything. I guess not.

At the moment we were parked outside of the Peterson’s house, I was sat in the car whilst Jake was carrying the last bags in. I looked at my phone and saw the same message on my phone that I saw this morning about me calling Jake’s number. My finger was hovering over the delete button so then the number and the message was erased. I thought about it for a second and then pressed delete. Come on... I mean he may be a friend (well not anymore) but him being my teacher outweighs the friend option. I shouldn’t be so close to him I shouldn’t dream about his smile and how it feels to have his arms around me. I sighed.

Can you believe it... a week ago I was mainly focused on grades and my mum but now I was having weird feelings for my teacher and I was upset by finding out that he had being hiding a secret from me... my life’s just fantastic. I heard a bang and knew that Jake had just climbed into the car. After a couple of minutes he drove up the driveway at my house. Once he parked I climbed out as fast as I possibly could and grabbed the shopping bags and nearly ran to the house. I heard Jake following me and shouting me to just listen to him. I finally got to the door until I felt someone grab hold of my arm and turn me around to face them.

“Hayden, please listen to me. I will tell you everything just... please don’t ignore me” Jake said sounding desperate.

“Why... why do you not want me to ignore you... your my teacher deal with it” I hissed at him whilst trying to turn around only to result in him pulling me back.

“Ye but to me your classed as a friend and I care about my friends I hate it when there not talking to me” I stood there trying to free my arm until I realised that no matter what he wasn’t going to let go off my arm so I made my decision.

“OK FINE” I shouted at him. He let go off my arm which meant that I could make a run for the door. I turned around quickly and opened the door as fast as I could. I tried to close the front door with my foot, seeing as my hands were full with bags. However, I didn’t hear the click of the lock I turned around to see Jake stood in the doorway. “GET OUT” I shouted at him. He shook his head.

“Not until you let me explain to you everything and I mean everything” he said. He looked broken for some reason.

I sighed and gave in. “Fine” what is wrong with me? I should have just told him that I didn’t want to hear what he had to say and then I’d be done. But yet I was curious with what he had to say and I didn’t like the look of hurt on his face.

I walked into the kitchen and started to unpack all of the shopping. I heard a sigh of relief and then the click of the lock indicating that he had shut the door. He started to walk towards the kitchen because I heard his footsteps on the wooden floor which shortly followed by a squeal from one of the kitchen chairs. I finished unpacking and turned around resting against the worktop with my arms folded across my chest.

“Start whenever you want” I said to him, tapping my foot. He stood up and walked over to me until he was stood in front of me.

“I illegally race” he said. For some reason it didn’t surprise me. “You’re not angry, upset, shocked?” he asked. I just shook my head and then remembered the poster. I held one finger up to him.