Superiority

•Y/N: Your Name
•S/C: Skin Color

Your POV:

William opens a book that's held in his hands and flips to the page he needs before listing off the numerous crimes of the red-headed reaper.

"Attention, Reaper Grell Sutcliffe, you have violated several regulations. First, you have killed people not on the To-Die list; second, you used a death scythe that had been modified without authorization; Third, you had offered someone strictly classified information regarding the identity of their relative's murder; and, finally, you had assaulted a superior." The strict reaper's green eyes wander to Sebastian's form and reluctantly bows before the demon.

"I apologize for the trouble this wretch has caused." Will extends his death scythe towards the butler to offer a card, which is held at the end of the weapon.

"Here, please, accept my card."

Sebastian plucks the paper from the scythe's grip, not bothering to even skim over the information on it.

"Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day when I had to bow my head to demon scum like you. This is a disgrace to all grim reapers." The last bit seemed meant for himself, though, his disgust shown through quite clearly, and everyone heard him.

"Then, perhaps, you should keep a better eye on your minions," Sebastian suggests while disposing of William's card, "so they don't trouble us. Humans are so easily tempted. They will do anything within the grip of utter despair. They will grasp at any thread that promises to save them from unhappiness, no matter the consequences. You should know that."

William's eyes narrow into a glare.

"That's a charming bit of hypocrisy. You demons capitalize on that quality more than we do."

"That I cannot deny." Sebastian smiles innocently, seeing no reason to disagree with the reaper.

"Right, then. Now, you seem to be a tamed dog. That makes you far less dangerous than the rabid mongrels running around free," he comments while looking back at Ciel. His green orbs then wander over to me, and I swear they widen by a fraction. William steps off of Grell's head, stomping his foot on her face a final time before approaching me. The stern reaper bows sharply as the expression in his orbs soften, confusing the hell out of me. It's entirely out of character and slightly worries me.

"I apologize if he has done anything at all to have harmed you. Please, forgive him and me for letting him out of my sight," he apologizes sincerely, unlike how he spoke to Sebastian. Yet another odd happening. I send a quick glance towards the others and scratch the back of my head in confusion.

"Uh...it's fine?" I say, uncertain, as I smile awkwardly at the bowing male. With a nod, Will stands straight once more before stepping a bit closer.

"Thank you. I will make sure he is given proper punishment. Here is my card." He holds a card between two of his gloved fingers and holds it out to me. I take it from him graciously, unlike the butler in black. I mean, what a perfect souvenir?

'Awesome.' I smile slightly at the card while William returns to glaring at Grell.

"Now, come with me, Grell. We're leaving. We are all ready shorthanded, and here you've gone and landed me in even more overtime. The board is not going to be pleased." As the reaper rambles on about overtime, he begins to drag the redhead away by the hair. He, however, stops walking when Sebastian throws Grell's death scythe at him. Will catches the chainsaw with ease between his gloved fingers.