Part 8

Y/n's Pov

''BABE OH MY GOSH!''

Startled I stood up only to be tackled by Normani.

''Damn, we ain't playing football''

''I know but this is so sweet!'' she gets off of me and starts squealing again.

''I know,''

''Andddd you ruined it''

''Here let's just eat'' I took her hand and sat back down on the blanket.

We ate sandwiches, fruit, and some of my famous crab soup that I managed to store away before Jax fat ass tries to eat all of it.

''Can you give me the recipe for your soup?'' Normani asked while she was still licking the bowl.

''Hell no. It's my dad's recipe, He only trusted me, plus I have something that you will depend on me for,'' I said grinning.

''You just love me depending on you'' She said shaking her head.

Pulling her into a more cuddling position I replied ''Yeah, cause then I can take care of you''.

She leans her face in the crook of my neck and hugs me tightly.

I bit her ear and said ''Too bad we're taking this slow'' rolling out of the way before she could punch me in the shoulder.

''Y/n you ass! You're such a fucking tease!''

I beamed ''Thank you!''

''Whatever let's go swimming''

''Okay''

''WAIT'' she yelled damn near making me deaf.

''What?''

''I didn't bring any swimsuits and neither did you''

''Who said we needed swimsuits?'' I said picking her up, running, and jumped into the lake.

When we resurfaced Normani splashed me exclaiming ''You asshole!''

"But you like me,"

''....Your point??''

After about an hour of playing in the lake, we just laid on the blanket and watched the stars. After a few hours, we went home.

*Time skip*

We got home. Normani poked my cheek and went up to my room because she wanted to sleep with me. Stepping into the living room I startle and stagger as I turn to see Jax on the loveseat.

''Jax what the hell?! Don't do that!''

''Goodness, calm the fuck down, the pack is asleep,''

''Not anymore'' Mya grumbles through the mind link.

''Sorry. Go back to sleep.'' Grunts and sighs of relief echo through the pack link.

''So anyways, tell me everything about the date'' Jax says crossing his legs giving me all his attention. I swear he's like a gossip machine, he doesn't tell gossip but he sure does love to hear about it.

After I told him about the date I went up to my room and face planted on my bed.

After a few seconds, I felt arms wrap around me, I get a whiff of vanilla and honey and feel sparks on my body where the arms touch, and immediately recognize the person as Normani.

''Hey,'' I hear a tired Normani mumble.

''Hey, Mani'' I kiss the top of her head and turn off the lights. I get under the covers and pull Normani in close, once again feeling the sparks.

I could get used to this

We slowly fall asleep.

*Time Skip to the morning*

I woke up warm and in a different position. A weight was settled on top of my chest and legs, with my eyes still close I ponder and conspire the body parts attached to me. Arms are wrapped around my neck, I can assume that the weight on my shoulders is Normani's head. Opening my eyes a glance down tells me that clearly, I was also adherent as shown by my arms wrapped around Normani.

As I try to leave I hear whining from Normani, her grip tightens. ''Mani I have to cook breakfast for the pack.''

Growling lowly, she somehow clings tighter.

'' Can we just cuddle today?'' she said through our mind link.

''Okay, fine, let me tell the others,''

''Qariah, can you make breakfast today? Normani and I are gonna chill today'' I said through the pack's mind link. Qariah said sure, and I got a bunch of okay's from the pack showing that they're ok with our plans.

I look up to see Normani staring at me.

''So when are you going to tell them?''

I stare confused. ''What do you mean? I just told them, didn't you hea-'' my eyes widen.

That's why she can't hear us through the mind link! I guess we got all caught up in the fact that I have a mate and they have a Luna that we forgot the most important part. Shit.

''Baby?''

''Yeah?''

''I know why you didn't hear me,''

''Really? Why?''

''Because you're not really in the pack.''

A/n

Suppa, it's me Ann. Heyyy so I made this a bit longer than usual, I was gonna make it longer but I figured this was a good stopping point. I don't know what else to say sooo ye.

WELL Thank you for giving this book a chance. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace XD