Boi stop playing with me.

Walking into the building getting pushed and disgust looks. Looking around the school seeing Keya and her clones waiting for me at the top of the stairs. I try to avoid them as possible but Satin came above to my level.

"Eww it's the little Diabetes gurl who can't find a boyfriend" Her Cooney boo hod me.

"Did you know this Thotties had a son?" Keya said smacking her gum.

I tried to walk to the left and they slide to the side

"First of all Maddalena,at least I could find my virginity, and that was not my son that was my brother" I rolled my eyes turning around seeing Lucas right in front of me .

"Where you Finna go?" He asked.

"Nowhere" I said

"Stop trying to get with my boyfriend! See you're just a hoe" She pulled my shoulder towards her 

"I wasn't trying get with him, he's the one sliding into my dm's 🤗" I slid to the left walking to class.

I felt someone yanked my hair hard causing me your fall.. I raise up seeing Keya .

"Leave me alone monkey face ahh" I said brushing myself off.

"What are you going to do about it?" She rolled her eyes STILL smacking her gum.

"This" I grabbed her hair throwing her into a garbage can.

When I'm angry I'm angry Melissa said I act just like Madea . I always laugh at it because I love her movies.

I walked to class and took my seat.