f o u r

I was abruptly woken up by none other than my glorified nanny in a toga.

"Wake up or I will call C8 in here."

I was planning on staying in bed to make him mad until he said something about getting C8. She may be a weird droid, but she still scares the crap out of me.

"Alright! I'm up, I'm up!" I raised my voice to make sure he could hear me.

"You have 10 minutes to get ready and meet me in the living room."

"Where are we going?" I asked, no response was given from Anakin. I rolled my eyes and decided to go casual with my attire.

After about 6 minutes of staring at my closet, I decided on a flowy grey dress with gold embellishments.

I walked out 20 seconds after 10 minutes had passed

I walked out 20 seconds after 10 minutes had passed. Anakin heard my door open and close and came out from the kitchen.

"You barely made it-" he stopped talking when he saw me. I scowled at him. He noticed my face and smiled, "You look lovely Verena." He said, knowing his compliments got on my last nerve.

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" I asked exasperated at his reluctance to answer my questions.

"The Jedi temple"

"Oh right, you told me that last night. I totally forgot."

"I'm going to take a look at at archives and you're going to watch." He stated.

"Sounds absolutely thrilling, I'll try not to have too much fun" I deadpanned.

Even though I had been to the temple just a day before, it's magnificence still mesmerized me

Even though I had been to the temple just a day before, it's magnificence still mesmerized me. I didn't notice that Anakin had stopped in front of a door way and ran right into his back.

"Ouch"

"Watch where you're going"

"I hate you"

"The feeling is mutual"

I rolled my eyes and followed him into what looked like a library with touch screens instead of books and marble sculptures at every isle.

This place never ceases to take me breath away.