Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

Myla sat in the bathroom on the counter by herself in the house with Sosa . She waited patiently for the third pregnancy test she took to tell her the first two were lying. Myla and Julian haven't stopped having sex since the two months ago they went on that trip. Tonight they were going on a date and of course Julian brought her something he wanted to see her in. She was falling for him fast and hard. She felt guilty on both ends. She was lying to Julian and betraying Sosa.

Knock knock knock

Myla hurried and threw away the pregnancy test in the trash.

" My ?" Sosa called from the other side of the door.
" Just a minute!" She said taking deep breaths and calming herself down. Her and Sosa barely spoke anymore and most nights she snuck out with Julian or slept on the couch.

" Yes ?" She opened the door.
" You got some more flowers from your boyfriend." He said sarcastically.
" They are beautiful." She joked taking the bouquet of flowers out his hand.
Sosa stared a hole into the side of her face. Before snatching the flowers out of her hands and ripping them apart. He grabbed her by her throat and pinned her against the wall.
" You love him ?" He asked seriously.
" No no Sosa baby I was just .... joking " she said hesitating.
Sosa released her as she caught her breath.
" Just hurry up and get this shit done so I can off this nigga !" Sosa brushed pass her almost knocking her down.

Myla heart wouldn't stop beating rapidly, she instantly started thinking about King . She decided to just come clean about it all. She didn't wanna see him get hurt. Tonight he was finally taking her to his house after the 6 months they've known each other.

She tied up the trash bag and left out the house taking it out. She couldn't help but smile thinking of Julian feeling Sosa staring at her from the window. She turned around to see him watching her.

Sosa noticed a change in his bitch and he planned to make sure she watched as he offed King . He decided to call his main man's Malik.

" What's the word ?" Malik answered.

" Man you should see this bitch. Walking round here smirking like she won the lottery."

" Damn man I feel bad for you. He fashoo hitting her."
Sosa got angry and hit the wall.

" Calm down bro let me handle it." Malik said.

" Na I got it ! Tonight I got it fashoo." He calmed himself.

Myla walked into the room in the middle of the conversation in her all black dress. Sosa side eyed her as she grabbed her red bottom heels that she's been begging him about for months that Julian brought as soon as he saw her staring at them when they went to the mall together.

" You must think he's better than me huh ?" Sosa asked staring at her.

Myla didn't feel like arguing she had to much on her mind so she turned her back and walked away down stairs into the living room.

" Oh you don't hear me !" Sosa snapped following right behind her watching her sit down and put on her heels.

" I don't want to argue." She said quietly.

Sosa walked over grabbing her heel braking the heel off of it. Myla took off her other shoe and threw it at him hitting him right in the face.

" What the fuck is your problem! I'm doing this for you!?" She screamed.

" You supposed to be doing this for US remember? We're a team Jamyla! " he grabbed her by her arm and slapped her.