20

"Soyeon,are you ready?" Finally,after two weeks now I'm left with only around 30 minutes before I am officially married to Jungkook and during those weeks before the marriage,we tried to fix ourselves and slowly,our effort is showing some progress.

"Yes,omma.I'm ready." I looked at myself in the mirror and stared at myself.From this day onwards,I'll be a wife to Jungkook.I'm going to be his wife and it is today.No more not today..because this is the day.

"Okay,you can do this Soyeon.Prove to him that he was wrong for calling you a coward at the first place." I told to myself and stood up with a bunch of flowers in my hands.I went out of the hotel room and found my dad,smiling proudly at me.

"Hello,princess.Are you ready?" He handed out his right hand for me to hold.I hold his hand and we walked together to the elevator.I felt really nervous and my heart beats faster than its normal pace.Okay,Soyeon.Calm down.Everything's going to be okay.I assured myself inside.My dad seemed to notice my anxiety and sqeezed my hand softly.

"Are you nervous,honey?" I nodded to his question.

"It's normal for you to feel that way.Especially on your big day.I was like you too when I married your mom."

"Then,how did you relieve it?" I asked referring to the nervous feeling that I have right now.

"Take a deep breath,clear up your mind and breath out.That helps for me." He suggested.I did as what he said and I did feel relaxed a bit.

"You're finally getting married...again,Soyeon." He stressed the word again to me.I nodded my head with a shy smile.

"This time I believe it must be fated,it isn't because of a plain bussiness deal or any force from me nor omma.It was the pure love that you and your partner have shared towards each other.I know through out the years,the two of you had a very rough time together but still,every hardship that you've had,you make it through boldly with a strong heart." He continued speaking and his words makes me feel calm and it gives me more faith in myself.

"So today,Soyeon my one and only..baby girl..enjoy your new married life with Jungkook and during difficult times,you two have to stand strong and believe in each other,okay?" He lifted my chin and brushed my nose playfully with his index finger.My eyes are getting teary but I quickly wiped it off.

"Thank you,appa." I was out of words already so,I gave him a very warm hug.

"And..honey,Happy Birthday." He patted my head. I looked up with wide eyes.

"Oh,I've forgotten my own birthday!" I hit my forehead and shook my head.

"Any ways,thank you,appa.You're the first person who wished me happy birthday."

"Where's my present?" I handed my right hand out to him and he jist laughed at it.

"Just kidding." I chuckled and we've finally reached the wedding venue.We waited in front of the closed doors and after my dad nodded to the wedding planner,she told her workers to open the doors.

"Good luck!" Yoora cheered for me from behind.I smiled at her with a nod.

"Okay,I'm sure you're ready now so let's go." My dad said and I nodded.Then,I clung onto his arm and walked with him to the hall.The door opened and revealed the guests for today,everyone was standing up with smiles on their faces.My dad and I walked into the hall while,the pianist played the usual wedding song on the right corner of the hall.I even saw Jimin and Areum in the hall,giving me their supports through their actions.I smiled at them and finally,I made it to the stage.My dad handed my hand to my future husband,Jeon Jungkook and gave Jungkook a firm pat on his shoulder.