21

We entered our room which is the exclusive suite on the most upper floor of the building.Wow,this room is no joke. I looked around and there's only ONE king sized bed.O'oh..this doesn't look good.I'm going to share one bed with him?! Just having the thoughts of me sharing one bed with him makes me feel uncomfortable and somehow..nervous.

"Jagiya..do you like our room?" Jungkook touched my back which makes me flinch to his touch.He backed away and looked at me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm..I'm okay and..I like the room.It's beautiful." I stuttered.Why did I even stutter?Ugh..

"Okay,make yourself comfortable.I'm going to have my shower." He left me alone in this spacious room.I walked further into the room and opened the curtains.I looked at the night view outside.Everything is perfect.I continued staring at the beautiful scenery until I heard Jungkook calling for me.

"Yes?" I turned around only to find him in a white bathrobe with his wet hair.God,he looks so hot like that.Omg,what am I thinking?!Get your head straight,Soyeon! He smirked at me and walked closer to me.

"I said you can go and have your shower now." I nodded with my head down,not wanting to look at him and quickly took my things into the bathroom.

"That coconut head..why does he keep on playing with me?" I mumbled to myself and entered the shower.After I put on my clothes,I went out and saw him lying on the bed,focusing on his phone.I went back to the bathroom and put on my night cream and lotion before going out again.I sat on the sofa,watching TV.This is really awkward.I thought to myself and keep my attention to the TV.It was really silent but after a few minutes,Jungkook broke the silence.

"Yah..come here,sit with me." He called me from behind.I looked back at him and shook my head.

"No,I'm watching the TV." I turned back to the TV and continued watching the show.Suddenly,Jungkook came to the sofa and snatched the TV remote away from me.He turned off the TV and looked at me with his sharp eyes.

"You're really stubborn,coward." Then,he moved in front of me and carried me in bridal style and placed me on the bed.My heart races faster than ever.What is he going to do with me? Oh god,save me.

I sat up straight and he took the place beside me.I fiddled with my fingers with my head down.

"Why are you acting so different right now?" He asked me suspiciously.

"How am I acting different? I'm still the same." I answered him.

"You're just..different.Different from before.Are you perhaps..nervous?" He went closer to me and I quickly pushed him away.

"Go away,Jungkook.You're creeping me out." I looked away from him.He chuckled and casually wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"So now that we're married..I guess you've proved me wrong to call you a coward." He spoke out.

"I was never a coward,coconut head." I answered then laughed alone because Jungkook is not laughing.

"You better stop calling me coconut head because..you're..." He moved closer to me by an inch.

"Making." He moved closer again.

"Me."

"Mad." I could feel his hot breath near me and I can feel my heartbeat beating faster than normal.I shoved him away and took my pillow then walked to the sofa.

"I'm sleeping here." I told him and lied down on the sofa.After that incident just now,I am sure I'll have a sleepless night today.Jungkook,you're responsible for making me feel like this.I tried closing my eyes but I just can't.Then,I switched my position to find a more comfortable position to sleep.