III

Y/N

I sat in front of the TV aimlessly flicking through the channels. My mind was still caught up in the events of yesterday with Jackson. What was wrong with me?

The door opened revealing Maria with the biggest grin on her face, "Where the hell have you been?"

"Oh uh I was..." A small giggle escaped her lips, "Out."

"Out? With who and why did it take you a full 24 hours to come back?" I questioned sinking deeper into the couch.

"I was with my 'prince'." She smiled slumping next to me. I turned to face her, pulling my lags up and crossing them.

"Mhm does this prince have a name?" I ask.

"Jaebum." She grins yet again, probably at the thought of him.

"Oh how cute" I mock as grab her hand, "Where's he from?"

"Korea!" She says. My mind snaps back to yesterday and my conversation with Jackson.

"So where are you from?" I ask resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

"Actually I'm from Hong Kong, but I've been living in Korea for about 6 years." He smiles back.

"Wow so you moved there when you were 16?" I questioned slightly shocked, "Why did you move?"

"To pursue my dream but that's not important. Have you always lived in L.A?"

"Y/N!" Maria yelled waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry what?"

"I was talking about going to JB's performance tonight. He gave me two VIP tickets for me and you to go." She said waving two tickets.

"Yeah sure. When is it at?"

"Its at 6 so we need to get ready." She squealed grabbing my hand and dragging me to get ready with her.

+ + +

"JB said these tickets get us in faster." She said as we walked up to the security. As we walked we got a few glares from girls waiting in the cue.

"okay but how many people are coming to see one boy sing." I asked looking around.

"Oh I guess I forgot to mention, he's in a Kpop band called Got7 along with six other people." She stated as we were escorted us to our seats. We were sat in the centre front, so we'd be able to see them up close.

"They better be cute, I'm not wasting my sleep for nothing." I laughed as Maria glared at me.

"They are cute, just wait and see."

"Okay..."

As the last people came in the lights began to dim and music started to play. A loud voice began talking, "L.A are you ready for Turbulence?"

The arena filled with screams around us and seven figures moved on stage. They all sat down on stools and spotlights turned on revealing their faces. I scanned each face as they introduced themselves.

"Hi, I'm Yugyeom"

"Hi, I'm Mark"

"Hi I'm  Youngjae"

"Hi, I'm Got7's leader JB."

"Hi, I'm BamBam ."

"Hi I'm Jinyoung."

"Hi I'm Jackson." That's when I noticed him. Jackson from the club. Then it all made sense, he probably had to leave for practice and that's probably why he was in a rush. I couldn't believe he lied about such a small thing.

My thoughts were cut off as the music began to play. I looked at the concert schedule trying to figure out which song this was. It was better than I expected Kpop to be.

The concert was coming to an end and the boys were saying the goodbye's to fans. JB walks off to a security guard and whispered something to him.

As we began to leave along with the other fans I felt a hand on my shoulder turn me around.

"Both of you come this way." Says the security guard. We follow him to the back of the arena were the artists go. We're lead into a room that looks like a rest area.

And there they were.

+ + +

A/N: Kinda sucked but chapter 4 should be better xx - Queen-Tuan 💖