0017

Tweek was wondering when he'd became such a push-over, as the four of them walked to Bebe's house in the barely dark night. He'd been reading a book when his three friends came bursting through his bedroom door, giving him some bullshit story about not having a chauffeur for the night, and that with out him there to babysit, they'd probably get hit by a car and die, or worse.

He wasn't sure why he agreed to go, only that it took some convincing before he did. The night air smelt refreshing, the conciliate noises of crickets filling everyone's ears, louder than any conversation between footsteps. That was until they reached Bebe's house, and the music plagued the air distastefully.

Tweek stayed behind Clyde as they entered, but then Bebe appeared and was pulling her boyfriend in for a somewhat awkward kiss, before dragging him away through the crowd like a momma bear taking her cub for a walk. Token lead the way to the kitchen, filling up three plastic cups, and handing two of them to both Tweek and Craig.

Craig looked unbothered by all the people, not even glancing at the couple groping each other by the fridge, but Tweek was shaking. It wasn't noticeable, but it made him feel uneasy, made him worry as he held tightly onto his cup, squeezing it slightly.

"You should drink a little, it'll help." Token offered, eyeing the red cup, and Tweek hesitantly took a small sip, his face contorting from the taste of vodka afterwards. "Better?"

Tweek's eyes watered slightly in the aftermath, the taste still lingering on his tongue. "Better." He cleared his throat.

Inside was like a sauna, and soon they were heading out into the backyard, which was aesthetically decorated by the few nightlights along with some of Bebe's old fairy lights she'd taken from her bedroom, and hung along the length of the long fence. Tweek took in the sight by the door, watching as a group of people conversed over the keg, whilst Token began walking over to the small seating area at the far back, and when Tweek turned around, he noticed Craig had wandered off.

"How're you holding up?" Token asked once Tweek joined him, the blonde sitting down just opposite his friend. 

Tweek shuffled a bit, the hard textures of wood making him uncomfortable. "I'm surviving, so far." He confessed, his voice a little scratchy from just taken another sip from his drink.

"The first part is always the hardest. You've got that out of the way, at least."

"Yeah." He agreed, looking around to see if he recognised any of these people. He didn't, but a few of them looked familiar. "I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be shoving drinks down your chauffeurs throat, though. Doesn't that define the point?"

"I don't really drink that much." Token confessed, his eyes glancing down at his own cup, swirling the contents inside. "We just didn't want you to miss out."

Tweek breathed in deeply. "I was happy reading my book, I don't need to be around people I don't even know, to have fun. I can be looking at my wall for hours, and be having the time of my life."

"I'm not doubting you can." Token laughed. "But if Craig can put down his ps controller for the night, then I'm sure you can tolerate a few hours out."

Tweek grumbled beneath his breath, something Token couldn't hear, but he was sure it would've been some witty remark. The night progressed from there on out. A few conversations with some of their classmates came and went, non really that intelligent, whilst Tweek never completely relaxed. He was a little light headed, but still fully in control.