Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf

***thought I was rude to stop with a cliffy so here ya go:)***

I could always push him off a plane in the middle of the Shara Desert............

My thoughts vanished when both wolves launched themselves at each other. What the hell is there problem? Blurs of black and tan were quickly moving around the small clearing between the trees, which was confusing me furthermore.

Though what should I have done? I just sat there, the pain in my back and shoulder slowly peeling my nerves.

Why must we have pain? Why must there be people in this world that like to cause pain to others? Why cant we live in a land of unicorns and bunnies? Eat chocolate all day and not worry about getting fat!

Like the music video of 'California Girls.' Now that would be the bomb!

My head was beginning to ache. It felt like liquid was in there. Squishing around in th......

Splish, splash. Splish, splash.

Ewwww.

Okay back to the matter at hand.

I felt something placed over me and my eyes shot open. I tried to get up, but pain just shot through my whole body.

"Eva, please......just calm down.....it's just me," I heard Will's voice in my ear.

How the hell did he get in my ear?

I clawed at my ear. Get out dammit!

Two hands grabbed my paw and I turned looking at the figure who held it.

William Andrew Jackson! It was will!

And his chest was bare!

OH Taylor(Lautner) your in for competition! Well, now that I mentioned Taylor and those amazing and juicy body that......

(A/N he so has an Amazing! body!)

Skipping subject!

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body looking at each and every curve and line. Though was caught my interest was his wolf mark, one that every wolf has(not all look the same: birthmarks, scratches, tatoo's, etc.)

His was a intricate design on his bicep that I was itching to touch. It was so nice, along with his tanish skin.

"Eva,'' I looked up at Will's face, but my eyes doing they're own thing traveled down his muscular body and landed on his abs.

God! They don't even deserve to be called abs. They're more like a washboard, that I just was to was cloths on!

Umm.....awkward......

Anywhooooo....

I heard Will chuckle and my attention snapped onto his eyes.

"Well now that your done checking me out why don't you shift back?"

I looked down at the blanket covering me and he held some clothing for me.

Grabbing it in my mouth I quickly went behind the tree, limping on the way there, and shifted wearing the cloths he gave me.

The forest was darkish and the sun was setting. Wow. We were here for a long time.

I put on the shirt and the small boxers and was out and following Will's amazing skills out of the forest.

We had to talk about what happen eventually, but I thought I would just skip it for now. There was one funny thing about this whole matter.

How could I fall asleep during it? I mean, yes if I wanted to I could go into a deep sleep, but ever since we ran away I have been a light sleeper.