55

yoongi showed us the river today.

he told us that in the summer it flows towards the sea, but because it's winter it was frozen.

traveling along the river, yoongi showed us a small temple. it was hidden by the trees and brush, and vines were closely creeping towards the top. it was truly beautiful.

me and you made up at the temple. jimin insisted that we spoke to each other, so the other couple went somewhere else.

"i love you." taehyung told me in english.

i giggled. "i love you too."

jimin found us kissing and immediately started screaming and clapping.

yoongi made ramen for dinner, which was absolutely delicious. after dinner, me and you decided to walk to main street just because.

we were giggly and full of pda, and i loved it.

you spotted a little café across the street, so when the light turned red we began walking across the street.

we were too bubbly to hear the screams of multiple people.

we were too happy to see the drunk driver rushing towards us.

"jungkook.." you whispered to me, our hands holding and our bodies bleeding.

"y-y-yeah?"

"i l-love you... so much."

tears were running down our faces.
i put my other hand on the back of your bloody neck, and kissed you.

"i love you... t-too."

people rushed over, but it was too late. you died in my embrace,
tears rushing down my face and
multiple open wounds bleeding out.

i'm happy i died,
so i wouldn't have to
know a world without

you.