Boo Thang

Monique.

I pulled up to my condo downtown. I only lived at the trap for two years. The money was coming in right, so I figured I'd make that move.

Once I got in I showered and threw on some sweats and a sports bra. I then grabbed some cheez-its from the pantry and went in the living room to watch a little tv.

I couldn't help but think about Roscoe so I decided to text him.

'Wyd'

He didn't text back so I just went back to watching tv. Wow, I hate this show. All this fat white lady do is boss around these children while they're dancing their asses off. Then the moms are all crazy and stuff. Can't believe people find enjoyment in this.

Whatever.

I dosed off after awhile.

:

I woke up, did my hygiene routine, then went in my closet to find something to wear.

Today is about to be a bum day so I just threw on some black sweats, a black tank top that I put my black hoodie with the words 'Gettin money' written across the front in white over, and my black sparkly uggs.

My Brazilian hair was out and curly so I put on a black and white skully to somewhat tame it. I grabbed my glock and put it in my boot.

Yep, definitely a bum day.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture of me in front of my full body mirror.

'X in the box cause aint nobody checkin me', Was the caption then I put it on Instagram for all 11k of my followers to see.

Time for breakfast.

'Welcome to McDonald's go ahead en order.'  The girl asked as I walked up to the counter.

I swear they need to put some white people at the front or something, cause these ratchet girls they got ain't cuttin it.

I could literally see this girl tracks.

"One second." I started to browse the menu.

She started tapping her messed up acrylics and smacking her gum. "Damn! You lookin as if you never seen the menu before!" She said catching an attitude.

I smirked at her.

"Right. Then let me get two medium caramel frappes, a small orange juice, a small coffee, some very hot grits, and a chicken biscuit with two grape jelly's." I requested.

She was making faces when I finally got done ordering. "You a hungry or nah?" She said as she took my money.

I just laughed a little cause in my mind I was all like "You don't even know.. what's about to come your way."

She handed me my bag of food and drinks. Once I got it I took the tops off my coffee, frappe, orange juice and grits.

"Oh I'm sorry can I get two sugars for my coffee?" I asked sweetly.

She turned around to get the sugars and when she turned back around I threw the orange juice on her. Then I threw the frappe and followed with the coffee.

She screamed but I wasn't even really done yet.

I picked up those grits and tossed em on her then reached in my purse and sat the card to where I get my hair done at on the counter.

"Might wanna hit them up." I said then grabbed the frappe I had left and my bag of food and walked out.

People were looking at me and all that but I don't care really. It's all about respect with me. Give it and I'll return it. She better be glad I didn't reach across that counter and pull them tracks out myself. It was that hard to look at.