Chapter 26 - My Life is Yours

Michael's POV

"What's going on?" I asked when I walked into the living room.

"Nothing, I'm looking for my bracelet." Luke replied, his hands digging into the creases of the sofa. 

"What bracelet." I asked him.

"It's the bracelet the boys got me along with Miss J." He said.

"Mickey as well?" I asked.

"No, it was for my birthday two years ago, they got me that. They picked it out and Miss J paid for it." He explained.

"Is it a little silver bracelet, with little pink diamonds?" I asked him.

"Yes! That's it. Have you seen it?" He asked me.

"Mm, I have."

"Well? Where is it?" He asked me.

"In the kitchen. On the counter." I said to him. He rushed to it and then returned, placing it back on his wrist. I don't how I've never noticed it.

"Thank you, Michael." He said to me.

"No problem. What are you doing around noon?" I asked him. 

"I'm not sure. The boys wanted to go to the lake, not sure if you know it." He said.

"What lake?"

"The one right in the forest." He replied.

"Oh that one. Yes I know it." I said. "Is it okay if I join you all?" I asked.

"Sure, might be good for Mickey to be around you again. He missed you." He stated.

"I'll meet you there around noon then." I said.

"Alrighty. See you then." He said walking away.

I sat down on the sofa, placed my feet on the coffee table, and just began to think. My wold has been going crazy a lot lately. He somehow needs something of Luke to calm down, and it has me extremely confused as to why we would need something from a former mate. Someone whom we rejected, someone whom we don't want, someone whom we don't have any bond too. But still, there's a need to be feeling close to him. I don't feel the connection of being with him, but yet I do. It's very confusing and it has me with a lot of  questions. The nightmares hasn't stopped and it just seems to be getting worse and worse.

Then there's Nelson, I'm attracted to him, but not romantically. Sure, the sex is good and all, but it only started as a plan to get him and Luke to break up. Now it's just something that's normal. He also doesn't feel romantically attracted to me, so what's the point of messing around still. I don't see the point of it but it just happens. 

As for Luke, I don't want him to be with another person, I just cant bare to see him with another person. Sure it may be selfish but I want him to myself...I mean I want him to be his old weak self. When I saw who his new mate was, it ticked something in me. I was extremely angered by it. I guess you can say I was jealous, or you can just say I'm being selfish for not wanting him with someone, someone who apparently is better for him. Lately, I've been thinking of what life would be like if I didn't reject. And If I wasn't as mean to him. Would we have been both happier.

I sighed and got off the sofa and walked down the hall, then into my father's office. There, was my mother along with Justin.

"Hey, son. What's wrong? You look upset." My mother stated.

"I don't know what's going on." I said.

"What do you mean, Michael?" My father asked.

I sat next to Justin and sighed. "I feel some weird and unknown connection towards Luke, all of a sudden." I said.