Run away

HEATH

I couldn't bare to see the distraught face of Eve...I ran down the stairs and out the doors causing the door man to jump in surprise.

"Sir, is everything okay?" He called.

"Yes...just fine..." I called back weakly then ran further.

I stopped abruptly when I heard tapping, really loudly. I looked up the tower of apartments, and saw Eve banging on the window of our apartment, she was crying for me.

She opened the window and called out desperately.

"Heath, please?.." She begged sadly.

"I love you Eve, always." Was all I could say, then I sprinted away.

"HEATH!! HEATH! Heath, he..hea..." Her calling voice drifted away as I turned the corner.

I'd lost everything....again...but this time it was the one person loved me too, no matter what I did to her...

EVE

I never got to tell him...now I never will...Heath.

"Eve!" Zack yelled.

I stormed out the bedroom and into the living room where Jen, Cal, and Zack were sitting, on mine and Heath's sofa.

"Eve-" Zack started.

"Get off my sofa, get off!" I screamed when they didn't at first.

"Okay, okay." Zack said hurriedly.

But he didn't sit down he walked over to me. "Billion dollar girl..." He whispered making me shiver, his icy words sliced me.

"Don't call me that." I snapped through gritted teeth.

"Oh, but Eve. No matter how you look at it, that's who you are...that's what your known as all over the world. Just Heath's billion dollar girl." He whispered moving my hair back so he could see my neck.

"No...Heath didn't care and neither did I, let them believe what they want to believe, me and Heath were happy, till you came along, you've destroyed his life twice and now mine too. When will you stop." I sneered.

"When I have everything I need." He breathed in my ear. I gulped twice.

"You don't need me, you only want me because you need to hurt Heath. That's all you need, can't you see you have hurt him, so stop!" I exclaimed.

He moved closer to me and touched his lips to my ear, I held back my puke. "Your right I don't need you, but I do need my money..." He told me.

"So let me guess your going to buy me too?" I snapped angrily.

"I will have to see how obedient you are, won't I?" He smiled into my neck.

"Well your gonna have trouble with that..." I teased, but gulped nervously.

He slammed me against the wall, his breaths becoming angry and ragged.

"Don't forget if you want your baby to ever see his or her real father...you will do as your told..." He whispered, I gasped.

"How...did you know?" I stammered.

"I guessed, then checked with your doctor back in America. Little girl huh?" He ruined it for me, I wanted it to be a surprise, but he had told me!

"How dare you! I didn't know! I wanted a surprise!" I said angrily.

"Well now I've changed that..." He smiled simply then clicked his fingers, and Cal and Jen hurried over.

"Wow, Zack you sure have them wrapped round your little finger..." I sneered sarcastically.

"Be nice" he winked.

Suddenly Cal and Jen grabbed me, just as I was about to take my rage out on Zack.

"Let me go!" I yelled struggling but with no success.

"Shhh.." Zack hushed me by placing a finger on my lips and leaning in to me.

I frowned dipping my eyebrows. "Eve, you will be safe, but only if you help me keep my money." He smiled.

I was fed up with these rich snobs, who thought that life was all about money, they though it was the key to happiness.

Zack said something else, but the blood was swashing and roaring in my eyes, all my anger went to my teeth. Zack's finger still on my lip, I opened my mouth, and snapped it down as hard as I could.

Zack exclaimed loudly, and pulled away, then I kicked Cal in the shin, then Jen, they both yelled in surprise.

I took my chance to get away and ran out the wide open door.

"Eve, come back!!" Zack yelled. I looked back and saw Cal out side the door.

He held his hand up and mouthed good luck be safe, then held his hand up and signalled thumbs up.

Then he locked the door from the out side, so as I turned the corner there was banging on the door.

Now I was the run away...