New School, No Friends

Last night I berley got any sleep because I was sleeping in Rin's room on the floor . So I'm super tired. Not to mention Rin has a very loud snore​. Ugh and there's two more days of this torture. I stand up on my two feet. Then I turn around to see if Rin's in the room. But she's not. I put on my bag and notice that it's not zipped. I scrabble inside my bag to see if anything is missing. Oh my headphones are gone. Well it's not as if I use them any way.

At school.

I walk in through the classroom door and sit down in my seat. Of course I was expecting to get a dirty look from Rin but she looked pretty guilty. She looked at me then when I looked at her she looked right down at the ground. I wonder what's up with her. Then the classroom goes silent. I hear loud footsteps from the door. I look up to see who's there and it's Len's Mum, the principal. She stomps up to me and yells" come to my office right now". I look around at everyone then her and say "me"?

" yes you".

I stand up from my chair and stroll out of the classroom door. We walk down the corridor in silence. We finally reach the office and she sits down and folds her arms.

"sit down "she says rudely.

I sit down obediently.

" Miku, now tell me what you did to Rin".

"N... N... nothing".

"MIKU DON'T LIE RIN TOLD ME EVERYTHING YOU DID".

"I didn't do anything wrong".

"THERE IS NOTHONG MORE I HATE THAN LIES".

"I didn't do anything".

"you have been bullying Rin".

"wow I can't believe Rin would go to this extream". I whisper to my self.

"Miku this is your last warning the next time you do it again you will face the consequences".

I walk out of the office. That's why Rin was looking so guilty. I walk into the classroom and see Rin with a big smirk on her face. I was about to wipe that smirk of her face. I get so mad I almosy cry. But of course I didn't.

"Miku are you okay".

"Miku what happened ".

"I feel bad for you".

A few people in the class screamed. And of course there were those eyes of disgust. I walk to my seat and dump my body down on it. Len looks at me with a face of confusion.

At the caferteria.

I walk over to an emety table and sit down. I see a shadow come up from behind me. I turn around and see that it's Len. I turn around and stare at the table. Len sits beside me and wraps his arm around me.

"Miku what happened".

"I don't even wanna talk about it".

"keeping it to yourself isn't going to help you".

"ugh, fine. So basically when I went to her office she started saying some stuff of ME bullying Rin. But really I didn't actually bully her. I think Rin lied to her Mum.".

"Yea I thought it was something like that, ".

" I don't understand how you and Rin are supposed to be twins but she is an evil witch and you way... Kinder".

"I really don't know what she holds against you, maybe you should talk some things out with her".

"yea I guess".

At len's house.

I sprint up the stairs making sure no one sees me. I barge through the door to Rin's room.

"Hey, haven't you ever heard to knock on a ladies door before coming in". She screeches .

"Rin what was all of that about".

"All of what".

"don't play dumb with me, the whole bullying thing ".

" oh that".

"What's your problem I don't understand why you hate me only".

"Well that's an obvious answer".

"well it's not obvious to me".

"Miku not everyone has such a perfect life like you".

"what are you going on about".

"You know exacly what I'm talking about Mikuo is your brother so you get everything you want".

"OH, REALLY WELL HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU AREN'T ME NOW ARE YOU AND I BET YOU'RE THE ONE GETTING SPOILT ".

" don't lie Miku, we all know that your getting an endless supply of money from your parents".

"HOW DO I GET AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF MONEY FROM MY PARENTS WHEN THEY'RE DEAD".

2 mins of silence

"wait so you don't get spoilt".

"yea I didn't even know my brother was famous until I moved to this school ".

" Well then... perhaps we can be friends then". She says holding out her hand.

Rin actually wanting me to be her friend, I don't know if I should be her friend because of all the things she did to me!!!