Chapter 26- Boyfriend

Our plane hits the ground, speeding down the runway. Wyatt's hand tights around mine and I smile, looking up at him.

"If you laugh, I'll kill you. It just doesn't feel right going this fast," he says.

I chuckle under my breath. "Sorry," I whisper.

A voice comes onto the intercom, welcoming us back and asking us to keep our seatbelts fastened.

*=*=*=*

A while later, I find myself in a taxi, on my way back to school. It was only a week that we were in South Africa, but it feels like I was there for so long.

I've grown much closer to Wyatt than I expected to. He took me all over, showing me the shopping malls and the zoo's where we could touch baby lions. It was an amazing experience and I wouldn't have wanted it to be with anyone except Wyatt. Except my boyfriend.

"Come on, my princess," Wyatt whispers, sliding out the car and giving a hand for me to take.

Butterflies explode in my stomach at his words, and I frown as I walk into the school. I didn't think he would still make me feel like this.

"I think it's already time for dinner. You can go get food, I'll just leave our bags upstairs," Wyatt decides, taking my bag from out of my hand.

"Okay," I say and smile.

"I'll see you in a minute, beautiful," he whispers putting the bags down and taking my waist. "I love you." He places a kiss on my lips, setting my whole body on fire.

"I love you, too," I whisper, wanting to kiss him again. I really mean it, more than I ever did before. I really love Wyatt.

"Aww," someone cooes from beside me. I turn my face to find Ash standing with a scowl on his face.

"Hey Ash, I'll be back just now," Wyatt lifts the bags up and walks away, not looking back.

"Coral," Ash whispers. "So you and Wyatt are really together?"

I nod, fiddling with my fingers. I'm glad I'm over whatever I thought I wanted with Ash. He can stay with his girlfriend for as long as he wants.

"How's that girl you're seeing?" I ask.

"Oh, we broke up," Ash says. "I broke up with her, because I realized I want someone else."

I stare at him, frowning slightly. Maybe I should just go to my room so I can avoid whatever Ash is going to say.

I walk away, going up the elevator. Ash quickly follows me, leaning against the elevator wall with his arms crossed. "Coral, I really want you."

"Okay," I say, starting to speed walk away, once the elevator doors open.

Think about Wyatt. You love him. He's your boyfriend. He loves you and Ash doesn't.

"Please can we just talk?" Ash begs and I stop, turning around to face him. He is stopped outside his dorm room, and he quickly pushes the door open, pointing in. "Just two seconds, I swear."

I sigh and walk towards where Ash is standing and smiling.

"Please can you give me a chance?" he asks as I walk into the room.

He leaves the door open to prove it will be two seconds. I shake my head. "Ash, you used me as your fucking side hoe when I liked you. You cheated on me and asked me to leave. You used me." A sharp pain latches onto my heart, making me suck in a deep breath.

"I was just trying to make you jealous, Coral. She never meant anything, really. I wasn't thinking and I like you, I'm sorry," Ash whispers.

I turn away from him, closing my eyes, "It's okay because I did the same thing. I pretended to date Wyatt so that you would get jealous," I turn around quickly, "but I really do lo-"

My words get stuck in my throat as I see him standing behind Ash.

My whole body freezes as I watch him with wide eyes. He looks at me silently, not saying anything.

After a while longer, I decide to break the silence, "Wyatt, I am so sorry," I whisper, walking towards him.

Ash turn to face Wyatt, a frown etched on his face.

"Stop," Wyatt says and I immediately stop walking towards him.       

"I swear, I do love you. At first it was to make Ash jealous but I swear to God I do-"

"I just don't understand," he whispers, "What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing, this was me, please-"

"Well obviously I did something wrong, or I wouldn't have ended up wanting you," he spits. "This is some kind of punishment. It has to be. It wouldn't hurt this much if it wasn't. This is my torture. I should have never fallen in love."

I'm about to talk when he beats me to it, "If I never did anything to you then why couldn't you have just given me one real chance? Just one."

"Wyatt, please. I'm so sorry, I wasn't-"

"It's fine. I did something way worse," he whispers and looks down.

"What?" I ask, confused. What could be worse than what I did to him?

"I trusted you," he says under his breath and then walks out.

*=*=*=*

Dramaaaaa ;)

Thanks so much! I love you guys more than you could imagine! xx

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG