[17] crush

[LUCY'S P.O.V]

As I lay in bed, at ten in the morning because I refused to get up, I scrolled through notifications on my phone. I was hidden under the blankets because everyone knows not to wake me up while sleeping, but I'm not sleeping, I just don't want to be bothered. I pulled down the blankets a bit because it was actually really hard to breath under all the blankets.

We left the hotel yesterday late at night so we were on the tour bus at the moment, heading to a place called Washington. After that, we'll be going to L.A then we're leaving America. I sighed as my social medias were all dry and nothing was popping up. Locking my phone, I threw my blankets off and swung my feet over the small bed. I stretched out my arms and jumped down to the floor. Making my way to the bathroom, I noticed it was really quiet. I shrugged it off and went into the bathroom to do normal things.

I looked at myself and the mirror and noticed my makeup was smudged. I used the restroom and walked into the sitting room where they were all talking in hushed voices. "Um... did I miss out on something?" Their heads quickly shot up and fake smiles appeared on their faces. "What? Pffft no, we were just...um discussing tomorrow's show. Nothing to be worried about." Levy came up to me and used her terrible lying skills. "Okay then. Lie to me. I don't care Levy." I rolled my eyes, not caring that their lying to me.

"I'm not lying, Lu-Chan!" She explained. I gave her an are-you-serious-look, and turned around to the small fridge with lots of food. "Mhm, whatever you say, Levy-Chan~" I replied. They all disbanded and went to other parts of the room. Except for Erza and Jellal because I was taking a guess that they were working on their song.

I never really knew how Erza and Jellal clicked so fast. Maybe it's because she can make friends very easily, despite her intimidating bitch face. People tell me I sometimes have one too. I never understood why though, it always made me question my looks.

"Lu-Chan! Why don't you believe me?" Levy asked, now at my side. "Because you're one of the most terrible liars I know." I replied, grabbing a strawberries that probably weren't mine. She pouted and crossed her arms, obviously upset. "Hmph!" She walked away to Juvia. I mentally shrugged because I honestly couldn't care less.

Walking to the seating room, I finished the strawberries. There wasn't a lot in there anyway. I pulled my phone as I realized no one else was there with me and they all went to do things with their life. I sighed and plopped down onto the nice, warm, black couch. I checked my social media again, even thought I checked it less than fifteen minutes ago and nothing would pop up.

It honestly still gives me something to do other than talk to people, now that's boring. Hmm, now I know why I can't make friends easily...oh well. I was never really a people person anyway. I hate people generally but I like people individually, you know? Maybe, who cares? I never really knew why I didn't come out normally like everyone else. I guess it's because as a child, I was always lonely but I was always okay with it.

Getting off of my instagram, I moved onto Snapchat. The place where your battery goes out and your life is wasted. What a time we're living in. I don't really get text messages, and when I do, they're useless. Then again, I never try to start the conversation. I always tend to make things awkward and they never reply, so I just stopped.

Hearing a door open, Gray and Juvia walked out, engaged in a conversation. They were going to pass by me until Juvia sat next to me. "Lucy! You won't believe what happened!" She exclaimed. I sighed, realizing I have to respond. "Is it important?" I asked, looked towards her. Her smile dulled, "Of course it is! Now are you ready?" She asked. I was getting very impatient.

"Can you just spill it already?" I asked. Gray cut into our coversation. "Natsu likes you." He stated. "Ha ha, very funny. Now, what's so important that you had to tell me?" I asked. "That's it. Natsu has a crush on you." Juvia nervously chuckled. "Oh, it'll go away, I'm sure." I responded.

"Lucy! Come on, this is one of the very rare times a guy actually likes you. Can't you at least give him a chance?" Juvia asked. "Why would he even like me? And no! I don't like him like that." I replied. Juvia rolled her eyes at me. "Lucy, we see the way you look at him. And he even told us about the time when he was shirtless and you were staring." Juvia stated. "Yeah, you can't deny it, Lucy." Gray said, cutting in once again.

"I-" I was cut off, again, by Gray. "Don't even try to come up with an excuse. You like him but you won't admit it~" Gray teased, pointing a finger in my face. I grabbed his finger and twisted it, his face scrunched up in pain. "Aww, look she's blushing!" Juvia cooed. I rolled my eyes at them. "How rude." I muttered before getting up, "Never speak of this conversation to anyone." I said before walking off. "Gray~Sama! She didn't deny it though!" I heard Juvia. I didn't hear the rest of the conversation because I went back to bed and hid under the covers.

Maybe, just maybe I'll think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i didnt check over it so sorry for any errors.

*shrugs* don't ask bc idek

BUT TYSM FOR 3K+ READS I JUST ASOJDIEFHUGHFEU

m-my heart i-its oh gosh my heartu is in so much pain from happiness.

but literally, this book isnt even that good wtf.

cya~