14: Modelling is tiring

I was modelling for a magazine cover, which apparently takes a lot more time than just a normal page. They had me dress up as a princess. Why have I been wearing big poofy dresses recently? It's like the style is following me around.

"Alright, Dawn I want you to stand over there. Yes perfect"

I was posing when someone came into the room. It was Kyoya.

"Excuse me sir but you can't be in here" one of the assistants say.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see Dawn for a second"

"Do you know him?" The photographer asks looking at me through the camera lens.

"Yeah he's-"

Before I can say anything the photographer turns around and sees him. Then he shouts, "Makeup! Wardrobe! Get this man a tuxedo! Dawn I think we found you your prince!"

I sweat drop. He seems way to excited about this, but if he would listen then he'd know he's already my prince. I just agree with him, not wanting him to start causing a scene.

When Kyoya comes back ready for the photoshoot he seems dumbstruck.

"You ok?" I ask

"I never actually knew everything you had to go through just to put a picture in a magazine"

"Places everybody! Now, what was your name? Doesn't matter. You put your arms around Dawn, make it look like you love her. You need to be close, and Dawn, just act natural"

Kyoya puts his arms around me, I feel his body heat radiating off of him. I could tell he was nervous, I don't think he's ever done this before. While putting his arms around me he tries to be close, but also trying not to ruin my dress.

***

"Excellent job everybody! Especially you, whoever you are"

Everybody leaves and I, after changing out of my expensive dress, fall to the floor in exhaustion. Kyoya comes to my side and helps me back up. We decide to go to a nearby cafe to get some lunch.

"How are you not exhausted every second of the day?"

"You get used to it. I have" I respond

We sit in silence, eating our lunch. After we finish we go to my house. I flop down on my bed while Kyoya sits on the edge.

"Goodnight" I say ready to fall asleep.

I hear a low chuckle and feel a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight"

***

I wake up with arms around my waist. Kyoya must be exhausted too, after being dragged into it. I laugh at how he looked after being put in the tux. He had no idea what was going on.

I turn around and face Kyoya. His glasses were off and he was sleeping peacefully. Not wanting to wake him, actually yes I wanted to wake him, I nudge him. He doesn't wake up. He must be a heavy sleeper. I shake him, he still doesn't move, he just wraps his arms tighter around my waist. I try turning on the tv on full blast, that works.

Kyoya wakes up. He looks really mad. No wonder why they call him the shadow king. His eyes are on me, and he flips us so I'm underneath of him.

He just looks at me for a minute, the scary look still in his eyes, then he plants a kiss on my lips and gets off of me. He gets out of the bed, putting his glasses on.

"I should be getting home. I have some work I need to attend to"

He gives me one last peck on the lips, tucks me back into the bed, and leaves. I have a smile on my face. After about five minutes I notice the tv was still blasting. I turn it off and go back to sleep, having a nice dream about how I met the Host club.