Chapter 26

A return to goodness produced each day in the tranquil and beneficent breath of the morning causes that in respect to the love of virtue and the hatred of vice, one approaches a little the primitive nature of man, as the sprouts of the forest which treats.

...................................................................... ..................................................

RECAP:

Okay, who's my first victim? Let's see...... bingo I found my first victim, I know her she the close friend of my sister, she also slut and one of my bullies before.

Okay let's begin, I start to control her.

I command you to throw your food to Stacy now! And then she throws her food to Stacy.

Whaaa! Stacy jump in the lap of my ex-mate, what hell Riza? Why you dam throw me your food? She asks her with an angry face.

I don't know Stacy, I'm very sorry. She said

I make an evil smirk. Watch out my dear sister this just beginning your worst nightmare hahaha.

-----------------''--'--------------------------------

After lunch, Anna and the boys walking to our next class.

I saw my brother James. He is so different like before he looks like a zombie. he had a dark circle in his eyes and kinda lose some weight. What happens to him? Stop! This is wrong I should not feel concerned for him, I'm supposed to hate him.  he abuses me verbally, emotionally, and physically. I still remember that he and his friends bit me up until I was bloody injured, I beg them to stop but they keep going until I blackout. he gave me this scar's all of my body. I will never forgive him for what he did to me.

Lulu what wrong? Nicholas asks with a concerned voice.

It's James I pointed. ! they look at James, Nicolo, and Nicholas shock while my brothers get angry. I cannot blame my brother to get angry because they know what happens to me.

That bastard, he deserved to die painfully. big brother Zero said Shhh stop guys! He's not worthy; let's go! Mind link to them.

Time Skip:

Our class ended, at last, I can fetch my babies in their school and I'm also excited to see them.

Hey! why are so happy? Ann ask

Well, I'm excited to see my babies. do you want to come with me to fetch them in their school? I ask Anna

What you have kids? Anna ask with her shock expressions

Yah! I have three kids: they are triplets.. and they are so adorable. I said to her

Wow, I cannot believe it! you are a mother already; it is not obvious you are a mother because you so slim and your face looks very young.  Anna said

Thank you, Ann, well as can you see I was pregnant at an early age but I don't any regrets because they are the best thing to happen to my life. I smiled and gave this young face because of my healthy living, I said to her. Hey, where are you going? Nicholas asked. Anna goes with me to pick up the kids in school Bye.

Be careful Lulu my brother's mindlink to me.

Yes, I will, I mindlink to them.

Now Let's go  I speed my car it just takes 45 min to reach the preschool, the first thing I saw my babies standing at the door with their teacher Ms. April. I open my car ran to them gave a bear hug. Hello my little munchkin, I miss you, my babies.  I said ( we miss you too Mommy the triplets said ) let's go? I ask my kids. Yes, mommy let's go.bye Ms.April, and thank you Ms.April for joining my children to wait for me.

Nah! It's okay I love them like my children. Bye kids see you tomorrow. Ms. April said

Bye, Bye Ms. April My babies said goodbye to their teacher.

Look, mommy, I have a star; teacher April gave it to me because I was a good boy.

That's great I am so proud of you. I said to them

Mommy who is she? My baby girl ask

This Anna my new friend of mine. I said to them

Hi kids! I'm Anna nice meeting you. Anna said with a big smiling face.

Nice meeting you Ms. Anna the triplets said.

Your so pretty just like my mommy are you a princess? My baby girl said

Yes, I am and you're pretty too! Anna giggle 

Code Red!  we need you right now! my brother Zero mindlink to me

Where are you? I mindlink to them

We are in the forest! big brother mindlink to me.

okay! I will be there for a minute.
I speed my drive until we reach my home. Anna, can you watch my kids for a bit, please? I have an important person to meet.

Yah! It's okay with me. Anna said with a big smile

Thank you! Anna, I will back soon okay I have to go. As soon as my kids and Anna are inside the house. I use my vampire speed to go where my brothers are; I saw them fighting the rouge who was possessed by the shadow, shit! I start to freeze the rouges then I smash it before the shadow finds another body, I use a spell to kill them instantly. The fight takes long 30 minutes we killed all the rouge was possess by shadow. I burn all the rouge bodies become ash.

Before we go back to our house, I heard crying, I focus my hearing the I heard please someone helps me and my babies. Shit! Guys someone needs our help. I use my vampire speed and smell. I follow where the blood I smell, I ran vampire speed with my brother's .when we reach our destination I saw woman rouge laying in the ground bleeding with her four kids in her side, Protecting her. I ran to her side the kids started to growl.. shsss I am not your enemy, I hear to help you, I said to them. I saw her wound its claw mark, not just an ordinary claw mark. Its claw mark from rouge who was possessed by shadow. As you know when shadow possesses the rouge their claw becomes poison. I think this claw not so deep and the poison not yet her body. Let's go, brother, we should go fast home she needs a cure. My brothers transform into their wolf.

Kids don't be scared, they don't bit hehe

Really? The little girl asks

Yes, little girl! Your safe to them those wolves are my brothers. 

The kids ride in the back of my brothers, I get their mother and hold her like bridal styles, I ran fast using my vampire speed.

When I get home I put the woman in the guest room. I put her on the bed slowly after that I went to my room to get the book spells, I start to gather the ingredients for the cure, after 10 minutes I already finished the cure. I can get back to the guest room gave the cure.