The Search for Pack Members

Sol was sniffing around the woods hoping to catch scent of a bunny or something for a snack as he was checking the boarders but found something he didn't want to find for a while.

A member of the Druid Pack had left a scent message saying that they would attack in 6 months unless the Moon Pack abandoned their base and gave it over to the Druid Pack. Sol hurried back to the Pack and told them the news, Eclipse told him that he could train everyone in that time and will at least have 14 warriors to fight. Sol told him she had some friends who were rogues looking for a Pack to join who he had met when he was a rogue also looking for a Pack, Luna told him to go and find them and bring them back whilst the Pack trained for war. With that Sol left, he traveled for 4 days before finally arriving at the rogue campsite. All of the rogues greeted him cheerfully and asked why he was there as they could smell he was part of a Pack. He told them about the war and asked if they would join his Pack. The rogues looked at him and told Sol that they would help win the war but they were happy being rogues. This was enough for Sol and with that they followed Sol back on the long journey back to his Pack base.

 This was enough for Sol and with that they followed Sol back on the long journey back to his Pack base