Lawyer Malfoy

The following day Harry, Draco and the twins entered Zonko's Joke Shop for the meeting. Draco brought a brief case and was dressed in his finest suit. Harry wanted to go in glamour's but Draco said it would benefit them if they were to arrive as who they are. They made sure to arrive in Mister Zonko's office, to ensure that no one but him saw them.

Draco dusted the soot off of his pants and tried to hide his amusement as Harry came stumbling out nearly knocking Fred into George. "Don't even say it." Harry warned darkly. Draco chuckled. "I didn't even say anything love." Draco pointed out.

"I can feel your amusement." Harry retorted with a pout. Draco leaned in and kissed the side of Harry's head in silent apology.

Fred and George chuckled. "That must suck." Fred said giving Draco a sympathetic look while George nodded in agreement. Harry opened his mouth to retort angrily but the office door opened interrupting him.

Robert Zonko walked in reading a very long roll of parchment. "Ah Misters Weasleys right on time." Harry frowned at the man's tone. It was a cheap attempt at appearing to be intimidating. After years of hearing Snape hiss insults during potions and Voldemort attempting to kill numerous times, this man's voice was pathetic. His robes were old and tattered, not anything resembling a man with a successful shop. His hair was grey and balding in spots, as if he liked to pull on it when stressed. Worry lines etched his face and it seemed a permanent frown was his only expression. Harry disliked him immediately.

Zonko stopped short upon seeing Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter in his office. He swallowed audibly. Whether in horror or excitement, they couldn't tell. "I didn't realize you were bringing anyone." He said faintly.

Draco looked at the man with an unimpressed arched eyebrow. He took a step forward and smirked when the man took a step backwards. So horror it is. He held out his hand. "Draco Malfoy. I have been hired by my clients Mister Weasley and Mister Weasley." The man reached a shaky hand and grasped Draco's hand missing the shocked looks the twins were sending Draco.

"Robert Zonko. I wasn't under the impression that they needed a lawyer." The man said sitting down behind his desk. Draco raised his eyebrows indicating that was a stupid remark.

"Well when you are asking for 15% past the market price for your shop it does raise questions. I am curious Mr. Zonko why is that?" Draco asked as he waved his wand summoning a chair for the four of them when it appeared that Zonko wasn't going to be courteous.

Zonko cleared his throat. "I feel that the business is worth it." Draco tilted his head to the side. "Do you? How... charming." His tone suggested it was the furthest thing. Fred and George shared delighted looks. Harry shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

Sweet Merlin seeing Draco so in charge was having an effect on his body. Was it getting hot or was it just him? Harry lifted his collar away from his throat in an attempt to cool his skin. Draco sucked in a sharp breath when he felt Harry's lust hit him. A quick glance behind him showed Harry giving him an apologetic look. Draco smirked internally.

When it looked like Zonko's wasn't going to respond Draco dove in. "I would like to take a look at your property lease and business to sell licenses. To ensure that they are in order. Along with your past five years of returns from the Ministry." Draco couldn't hold back the smirk when Zonko's jaw dropped open. "And while you are at it, I would like to take a look at your current customer lists, past sales records, recent advertising materials, employee and management files from the past two years."

Zonko's face went from pale to red quite rapidly. Draco feared for the man's health. "Now just wait a damn minute-" Draco cut off what surely would have been a long boring rant.