18•First kiss

Y/n's pov

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I almost punch them but then Gally comes into view.

"Gally! What the shu-" I start but get cut off.

"Y/n!! It's Newt! He needs help! Now!"

And with that I fly out the bed,put on some shoes and bolt out the door. Luckily it was cold that night and I was in a sweater and some leggings. I run to Newt's hammock. Once I get there I see Alby and Minho surrounding him. I run between them and I sit across from him.

"Newt,calm down," You whisper. You cupped his face in your hand. His breathing was heavy. He was having a panic attack. I think didn't always happen but when it did it was bad. His breathing was fast and unpaced. He was shaking all over. You weren't a medjack but Newt was your best friend. You gracefully swept his hair out of his eyes. Your hand was lying softly on his cheek. But he was still breathing heavily.

You leant forward and kissed him slightly. His breathing slowed and he kissed you back. You leant back and his breathing was back to normal. Newt smiled."how'd you do that?" He whispered. "If you could hold your breath for a second then you'll be okay. I figured if I kissed you.." you smiled looking down at your hands. Newt grinned.

"Well I think you should kiss me again," Newt sighed. You looked into his eyes and leant forward. "You realize everyone's watching," You laughed lightly, tapping his nose. The gladers were just awkwardly standing there.

"I don't really care." He smiled and leaned toward you. Sharing yet another kiss.

-------------------------------

I am soooo sorry for not uploading for like 10 years!! (Or days) but thank you for being so patient. I have a new story coming out soon so be prepared. See you soon!