Chapter Seventeen

Ele's pov

It has been 2 days since I'm out the hospital. I didn't see Ian so we haven't talked for a while. I needed time to think about what happened last night.
I understood in these two days that if I want to be in Ian's world I have to change. I have to become stronger. To be prepared in case someone of Ian's enemies attack me again. I will ruin Ian's life if he has to save me all the time.
So I decide to go to find this boy who assaulted me last night and ask him who he is. I want to know more about Ian's past.
I need to be prepared before visiting him like know where he was living and of course I need to have guns too, I can't be unprepared anymore.
The easiest way to get a gun is to steal it. And where can I steal a gun easily?
From Ian.
He always brings his gun everywhere, the difficult part is to steal it without being caught.

Can we talk?

I press send and wait for his reply.

Sure. 10 minutes. My house.

Wow he replied quickly.
I put my jacket on and go to his house.
"Hello?" He says opening the house and seeing me.
"Hey." I kiss him and hug him so I can check if he has his gun.
"I though you were mad" he says.
"Why would I be" I smile
"I missed you" he removes his jacket where the gun was, I push him on the bed and sit on him kissing him therefore he can't notice me when I manage to steal his gun. 
"My mom just called me asking me to buy some bread ..I should go." I lie to him and take a step back. He snorts: "fine, I'll miss you." I smile and kiss him.

I walk away quickly. I don't have much time before he understands I stole his gun.
Now I have to ask Chloe about Ash. Hopeful she knows him.
"Chloe? Are you alone?"
"Yes. Ele are you ok?"
"Yes yes I am.. listen, I was wondering about the guy who put drug on my drink.."
"Hmm.. yes he must be Ash."
"Ash.. Who is him?"
"Carl told me that he was Ian's best friend but then they fought for some reason and now they are enemies. They used to live in a garage in the middle of the city and this garage is in front of a bank so one day they tried to rob the bank and Ian was almost caught."
"Oh.. so he was in Ian's crew?"
"No more like Ian was in his crew. But why are you asking me about him?"

Chloe knows so many things about Carl and Ian. I wish Ian talked to me about his personal life more. He's so reserved.

"Nothing much. I have to go, see ya Chloe, love you."
Perfect I only have to find a bank  and a garage. Then I will find Ash.
The gun was heavy and I was feeling a little bit scared. Scared not by Ash, I was afraid of being seen from my mom or from someone who knows me.
I finally see a huge bank and look for the garage.
Here it is. I enter in and the door opens noisy.
I crawl trying not to been seen. There's a guy. Really tall and muscled. He turns around so that I recognize him. He's him. He's Ash.