Hanta Sero | Cops And Robbers

You and Sero are in Elementary School which means that you guys are like 6

"Recess!" yelled the kids as they all run outside from their classrooms to play outdoors. Your class, all stayed in one part of the school yard huddled together. Deciding on which game the class should play for recess.

"TAG!" yelled one kid as he jumps up and down with excitement.

"No we played that yesterday" complained a girl with wild pigtails. Pouting, the little boy looked away with his arms crossed against his chest.

"How about cops and robbers" you suggested quietly while raising your hand. A few heads were nodding in approvement.

"Yah let's play cops and robbers" agreed Sero. He wasn't the best looking guy nor the smartest. You can say that he's... average. Quite simplistic looking too. But there was something about him that drew you to him.

"Okay put your foot in if you want to play" shouted one girl as everyone stuck there foot in.

Once everyone's foot was in the girl started say those rhymes to decide who's 'it'.

"Sky blue sky blue, everyone is out except for you" the finger was pointed at a random girl in your class. The girl squealed in excitement. The rhymes kept going until the class was evenly split in half.

Unfortunately, you and Sero were on opposite teams as you were on the robber's team and he was on the cop's team.

"Five seconds head start!" called someone on your team as you all ran away from the 'cops'. You ran straight to the back of the fields were the large Sakura trees stood.

Exactly five seconds later, the cop team started running. Some of them used their quirks to capture the robbers and same on your team, only to get away from the cops. Your quirk wasn't very useful in your case. Your quirk was able to turn inanimate objects to another inanimate objects. But since you were new to your quirk, you are only able to do it for a few seconds.

Slowly one by one, the robbers were getting caught. You were hiding behind the largest Sakura tree, trying to catch your breath.

Suddenly you heard your name being called.

"(L/N) (L/N) (L/N)! You can't hide forever!" called the cops team. Putting your hand on your mouth, you tried to eliminate your heavy breathing. But then, you heard slow footsteps coming towards you.

'Should I run?" you thought desperately. As the footsteps got closer, you quickly made your decision to RUN AWAY.

Running away as fast as your little legs could carry. Not daring to look back, you sprinted around the school yard.

"THERE SHE IS!" the other kids called out as they all started running after you. You weren't the fastest runner nor have a lot a stamina so after running around for quite a while, you quickly got tired. As you were about to stop, you felt something wrap around you. Looking down, it was cellophane.

Looking behind you, you was Sero with his tape coming out of his elbow. He seemed quite tired as his were on his knees. His breath sounded uneven as he was probably running for quite a while too. Looking up, he grinned widely as put up the victory sign.

"I got you" he smiled. Something about that made you blush tomato red. You stared at him as the rest of the 'cops' congratulated him.

"Good job Sero we won!" cheered one kid he was slapping his back.

"Yeah woo hoo!" clapped a girl who was standing in front of him. Clearing your throat, you got their attention.

"U-Um Sero, can you get this off of me?" you asked as he walks up to take his tape off of you. As he was trying to pull the tape off, the tape didn't seem to budge.

"Hold on, it gets like this sometimes" he chuckled nervously as he starts to pull harder. But to his dismay, there was no avail. Soon the bell rang and everyone was rushing to go inside.

"Come on Sero" you whined panicking slightly. Beats of sweat started to form on Sero's forehead as his bangs started to stick to his forhead.

"I'm trying" Sero muttered as he was now using his foot to help pull the tape off of you. The tape still didn't move. Giving up, Sero started walking away.

"Hey where are you gOING" you yelped as when he walked away you were pulled along. Waddling as best as you can with the tape around your knees you tried to keep up.

"Sorry, I think I need to cut it off" apologized Sero as pulls you behind him. This is definitely the last time you're going play cops and robbers, ever. Or is it?

This chapter is dedicated to @annoif who was the one wo requested this. This was the first ever Sero chapter I have written and to be honest, I'm not sure if I like this chapter. Sero was depicted to be a normal dude which made it SO MUCH MORE HARDER because then I have to pick a scenario that matches him. But overall, I think I liked the cops and robbers idea because I haven't played that in years so it brought back memories. Well I hope you liked this drabble. Requests are open (request in the 'Request' chapter and no lemons please) and have a nice day/night!