Own Room

Sighing, I said, "OK. Professor, the truth is...I have Catoptrophobia"

"Pardon?" He asked.

"It's a fear, Professor. Fear of...mirrors." I lied.

"What's this got to do with having your own room?"

"My roommates have a lot of mirrors and I'm terribly afraid of it. I had a hard time sleeping last night because of it."

"I see. Does your father know about this?"

"Yes, sir. He told me to tell you this." 

"What started this...fear?" 

"Umm...." Think Louisa! "I visited a friend once and she had this room full of mirrors. Then she brought a scary doll with her. The doll appeared in the mirrors and instead of getting scared of the doll, I got scared of mirrors instead."

"I see. Alright, you may have your own room. It will be ready by tomorrow so can you spend one more night in the dormitory?" He asked.

I eagerly nodded.

"Alright. You may leave."

"Professor, I've got one more question to ask."

"What is it?"

"Why did the sorting hat call me Louisa Potter?" I asked.

"I cannot answer that question. For now, don't think too much about it." He said.

I left his office but still curious about the whole "Louisa Potter" thing. Pushing that thought away, I happily skipped down the halls. He finally gave me my own room! I didn't know I'm such a good liar! Hahaha! I can't believe he fell for it. Although, I do feel guilty. Sighing, I went back to the common room, glad that it was only Daphne and Blaise there, and talked to them for the rest of the day. 

That night, after dinner, I changed into my pajamas and  went to bed with a smile on my face. I'm so excited for tomorrow. 

The Next Day...

Sadly, we have classes. So, I put on my uniform, grabbed my bag and met up with Daphne and Blaise in the common room for breakfast. While eating, the teacher with greasy hair gave us our time tables. 

"What's your first class?" Daphne asked.

"Transfigurations." Blaise replied.

"Me too." I said.

"Great! Let's go!" Daphne exclaimed.

As we were on our way to Transfigurations, I asked them, "Who's the teacher that gave us our timetables?"

"That's Professor Snape. Our Potions teacher and the head of our house. Why?" Daphne explained.

"Nothing." I muttered.

When we reached the Transfigurations classroom, Professor McGonagall, Blaise told me her name, said to sit anywhere we like. I sat beside Daphne, while Blaise sat behind us. We were told to copy what was written on the board so I took my feather quill and notebook out and began to write. A few minutes later, Harry Potter and the Weasley kid entered the room. Apparently, Professor McGonagall turned into a tabby cat so they thought that she wasn't there. Then, Professor McGonagall turned back into herself and gave them both a scolding.

An hour later, the bell rang. I fixed my stuff and waited for Daphne and Blaise outside. We went to our next period, which was Potions. I sat beside Blaise this time as Daphne sat in front of us. We talked for a while since Professor Snape wasn't here yet. Then, the door slammed open and Professor Snape came rushing in. He stood by a podium and said, "There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not...pay...attention."