It's Starting

The whole classroom began being covered in ice. Every inch of the classroom was covered in ice and when I turned around, I saw my classmates frozen. Even my Dad. Icicles started forming on the ceiling and on both sides of the wall. My feet are stuck to the ground and I can't move my hands. Ice kept filling the room and it started snowing. I was getting scared by the minute. I can't do anything. I'm glued to the floor and my arms won't move. Finally, after forcing my arm to move, I finally said the spell, "Riddikulus!"

The ice melted and became a disgustingly green goo. The others were also unfrozen and just stared at me. I gave my dad a 'can-I-leave-I'm-begging-you' look and he nodded. I grabbed my bag and left the classroom as tears started to spill. I went to the Black Lake and leaned on a tree as I cried my eyes out. Everything was frozen and I didn't anything about it. My friends, classmates and Dad were frozen and what did I do? Stood there like an idiot! A hand grabbed my shoulder and I looked up to see...MALFOY?!

"Why are you here, Malfoy?" I asked but it came out in a rude tone.

"Because I wanted to know if you're okay. No need to be rude about it." He said.

"I'm fine. You can leave now." I said.

Instead of leaving, he sat down beside me.

"I said you can leave." I repeated.

"I don't want to." He said.

"What do you want, anyway?" I asked.

"Nothing. When you left the classroom, I followed you. I guess I wanted to know if you're okay and here I am." He explained.

"Is Draco Malfoy turning into a softie?" I chuckled.

"No! This is a one time thing so don't expect me to always be there, when you're crying from now on." He said.

"Sure it is." I sarcastically said.

"Whatever. I'm leaving." He said.

He stood up, dusted his robes and left. It's weird because my heart just fluttered, when I saw him. Maybe I'm just imagining it. I stood up and left the Black Lake, skipping my other classes for the day.

The Next Day...

When I woke up, I felt that something bad is going to happen today. Ignoring it, I went to the bathroom, did my routine and changed into my white top, blue cashmere jacket, jeans and boots. When I came out of the bathroom, I was shocked. Usually, when I wake up, my room will be covered in ice but after showering it would be gone. But today, it was different. Instead of having purple-themed room, it became ice-covered room. Every inch of my room was covered in ice and it began snowing. I wasn't wearing my gloves so I went back to the bathroom but saw that it was covered in ice too. I slid down the bathroom door and cried my eyes out.

It's starting. It's starting to get worse and I don't know how to stop it.