{Chapter 22}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 22_

My world comes crashing down when those words leave his mouth. My throat goes dry and I'm unable to speak or even move for that that matter. Tears fall down and suddenly that is everything thing that my body is able to do at the moment. My dad hugs me and now I'm sobbing into his chest. "It's all right to cry, but remember she's not gone forever. She lives in our heart till end of time. She still remains in our hearts" He whispers into my ear to calm me down.

"Your mother is now in a better place and the only thing we can do is give her peace" My dad continues. For a few minutes we just sit there, I just cry into his arms, and he tries to comfort me as much as he can, I can also sense that he is sad too, do not ask how I can sense that. But somehow sometimes I can sense other people's emotions. Right now I have no time to think about it, the thought just entered my mind and soaked in, my mother just died and no one even dared to tell me the truth. This is the worst day of my life.

Why is my life throwing every bad thing at me at once? I want and need answers but this time I will most likely not get them for books, that I am sure of. Now all I can think of is my mother, memories off her flash before my eyes. I remember she used to tell me stories about the afterlife and when you die, you are reborn as a different person with no memory of your past life. Thinking of her makes me cry even harder than before but no one is complaining about it, this time I'm allowed to be sad and crying as hard as possibly can.

I still don't get why we die but I have learned in school that this is just how the circle of life works and there is no escaping it, well a vampire can but I think that vampires can also die someday. I can't think of vampires right now, I need to think of my family. My mother is going to need a funeral and a good one, she will have the best. After all, she was the best woman in my life. She would be happy if she could see it. I will make it pretty so she can Rest In Peace and she will. She used to take care of me and now it is my turn to take care of her. Even though it's still hard to accept this.

I do hope with my whole heart that she will get to have peace, to me she's the best mother anyone could ever ask for and I would never trade her for the world. Somehow and I don't know how I felt it, but I feel someone standing behind me. I turn around to see this person, hoping it would be the doctor but it's none other than Jason Black. Why is he even here and how on earth did he know I was here? I will never know how he does this but then again he is something supernatural, besides I feel kind of relief that he is here.

I don't know why but I run to him and attack him with a hug. Jason doesn't seem to mind it, but he does hold me tight to his chest. This feeling is something that I can not explain but I feel butterflies in my stomach, but not the way that I'm nervous or something like that. It's strange how I never feel this feeling, except when I'm near Jason. I cry into his chest, but he does not seem to mind at all. I must try to relax, she would have wanted me to smile and not cry but somehow I don't know if that is even possible right now.

Jason goes to talk to the doctor while I sit the in waiting area and stare at the wall. I don't even know why, I don't really want to do anything. Why did she have to die? My mother is... was still so young and now she will not be there when I find my true love and get married and have children and live happily ever after like she and my dad had. When I was growing up I saw and knew how much they were in love with each other and I always dreamed of finding love like that. I've been crying nonstop since my dad told me of my mother passing away. I've been crying too much that my head has started to hurt.

I bury my head into my knees and just cry like nothing else matters, I don't get why she had to go away like this. My dad sits down next to me and hugs me on the side but I do not budge or move a muscle. I thought my life could not hurt any more than it is but this is just too much to bear and all in one day. Why is my life this painful? I have never been in this much pain. I must be strong, my would have wanted that. I wish I could just talk to her, she can tell me what to do. My mom has always advise to any problem, no mater how big it is. She always finds away.