seventy five | part one

dear sebastian,
two years? i've been mrs talia stan for two years already!

they've been the best two years of my life. i could ask for nothing better than the pleasure of your company, and for no more than knowing we're married and you're my partner for life.

the idea of marriage used to scare me. i feared the constriction of being devoted entirely to one person for eternity. but i couldn't ask for a better person to be bound to. you're my everything. my universe. my happiness. i'm in awe each second i think about being yours, and you being mine.

to build a life with you has, so far, been the most incredible journey. we've had our ups and downs, of course. you aren't perfect, neither am i. but you're perfect for me. i couldn't dream of a life to live that's more fulfilling than the one i'm currently residing in - with you.

our wedding day, and the honeymoon that followed, was an absolute whirlwind and the best time period of my life. i couldn't have been anymore ecstatic than i was and still am. you mean everything to me. everything and more.

i can't believe, either, that i'm carrying our children. two small beings that were conceived unintentionally but will bring us a world of happiness, i'm certain of it. one boy, one girl: christopher and clarissa stan. christopher after the most incredible friend either of us could fathom, and clarissa because you said it was beautiful and i always cave in to what you want. you're right though, it's a gorgeous name. she'll be gorgeous too - as long as she takes after her father. christopher too.

i can't wait to see how chris reacts when he learns we're naming our child (and of course his godson) after him. he deserves it after all he has done for us, undoubtedly.

what i want to say is thank you. thank you for the happy moments, the funny moments and even the sad ones. without all of that, we wouldn't be where and who we are today.

you've made my days the most brilliant days possible and without you i've no idea what i'd be doing. you're indescribably wonderful, seb. please never forget that.

i love you, sebastian stan.
and there will never be a day in which that statement is untrue.
here's to a lifetime of years together, baby💗

yours forever,
talia stan xxx

---
well hasn't this been a long time coming?
im so so so sorry for never completing this but here you go! part two, in case it's not obvious, will be sebastian's equivalent to this even further along.
ill do an authors note too, thank you for sticking by this awful excuse for a book. i adore you all xxx
elöise