Rabbit

I sat at the table alone. As usual. "What do you want?" i mumbled as a figure sat before me. Yet i didnt look up, i kept a dazed gaze on the cold metal table as the crazies talked amongst themselves.

"Ive heard things kid." The voice was a low seductive hiss, which caused me to look up with furrowed brows. She had white hair that tumbled down her pale frame of a face. A hungry and yet inviting look in her eyes. And a weary smile.

"What things?" raising my brow, i leaned back. Glancing about our surroundings, everyone else oblivious to this encounter.

"Hmmmm." she sang out and bit her lip. "Just thingsss." There was a pause before she swiftly leaned forward, hands slammed down on the table in a loud smack which caused me to jump, and face close to mine. Our eyes locked as the room grew silent all attention on us.

"Ace? Paranoia?" she lowly growled in a menacing tone with a side smirk. "Whats it like being tied up and desired by the two most feared criminals of Gotham?" she hissed out and tilted her head. The Tension in the room was too thick to even attempt to cut with a knife.  Joker rose to his feet but was frozen place.  Her eyes never left my presence, her face inches from mine. 

Finally i looked back to the woman. A strange lust in her eyes that caused me to scowl. "mind your business.." i managed. she only let out a soft and rather high pitched chuckle as she leaned into my ear.

"Your a pretty girl, a pretty face-" Her breath was warm against my neck. " But you're weak, my love." she softly laughed before her tone shifted. "I want out too.." was all she whispered before walking off. There was a pause before the room grew back to its loud and usual manner.

In a childish way, joker stomped his way to me. "I-" he spat as he sat and licked at his scars. "Dont like the way she looked at you."

"You dont like the way anyone looks at me" I rolled my eyes.  Jokers hand reached out and played with a strand of my hair, looking up our eyes locked, and he gave Me one innocent looking smile before tugging that strand of hair as hard as he could, which only caused me to yelp.

"I uh, dont like people looking my things. " he lowly said.

"Oh J.." I said after a pause, our faces close to each other as i gave him dewy eyes. "You've always been such a charmer. " he chuckled a bit with a pleased grin as i crawled into his lap.

"Mhm. Uh, really?" he licked his lips. Nodding i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, really. A real charmer-" Sweetly my lips landed on his, he froze at first but melted into my embrace, hands on my hips, and mouth kissing back. I let him enjoy it, kiss me, let his tongue collide with mine, let him fall into the trap before, eventually, i bit down on his lip as hard as i could. He let out a yelp, nails digging into my waist, and blood begining to trickle down my chin as i soon stood up. "A real charmer J, but i aint yours." i laughed coldly and shot him a wink as gaurds came to escort me away due to my behavior. He only scowled and lowly cursed under his breath.