Prologe

I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me.

Breathing heavy

Sweating

Scared

"Jasmine........ Where are you?......" Damon said out in the open. I quietly whimpered as he passed by the door.

"When I first saw you at school.....you were so breath taking, I had to make you mine. We were meant to be. "

He walked back to the door I was hiding behind.

"YOU. ARE. MINE."

****

Jasmine's life was great. Things were great at school, she had the best of friend. She couldn't complain, not until Damon comes crashing into her life, metaphorically.

Jasmine thinks he's a person you shouldn't mess with, a person with secrets, but at the same time, wanting to figure him out. Damon sees her in a different light than he would to anyone else, but still looks at her as if she's hiding something.

Why is Damon so secretive? Most importantly...

What is Jasmine hiding?

*THE PICTURES I USE FOR THIS BOOK DO NOT BELONG TO ME*

I am I new writer to wattpad. I would like to be able to write what I want and love. If there are any mistakes (because there will be), please let me know, so I can fix it. So far, one of my stories and this one is based on BWWM, but later in the future, I'll be writing books beyond that so don't worry. I plan to update my stories once or twice a week on Saturdays and Sundays, maybe during the week. If you readers give me a chance at this book and my other one "The Girl He Never Thought Of" I bet my story will turn out just fine. Thank you for the people who actually stuck around to read this portion.

Enjoy!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED®