"this was all a charade to make everyone mad at me."

Vega

I signed, my parent's eyes basically piercing my skin as I ignored them and I think everyone was starting to notice, "what is up between you and your family," Emmett asked me as I swung the bat incorrectly again, "because you guys haven't spoken s...

I signed, my parent's eyes basically piercing my skin as I ignored them and I think everyone was starting to notice, "what is up between you and your family," Emmett asked me as I swung the bat incorrectly again, "because you guys haven't spoken since I've arrived.

"Doesn't matter, can you teach me how to swing again?" I asked, getting annoyed all over again.

He stood behind me, his chest pressing against my back. "Just swing like this." He whispered into my ear lightly as if he was only talking to me. I could fill the blush rising on my cheeks. His placed his hand on top of mine, moving my arms with his. 

"Hey, Emmett," my dad said, for the first time, speaking to either of us, giving Emmett a death stare, "hands off the merchandise."

I groaned when Emmett almost immediately let me go, "okay, sir." He said, his voice cracking. I rolled my eyes from the embarrassment as thunder rolled above us.

Alice smirked, "let the games commence!" 

Everyone started to 'whoop and holler' as we gathered around one another, "alright, the teams are as go's" Carlisle said standing in the middle of us all. "Edward, Lana, Rose, Jasper, and Alice are on team one and Vega, Emmett, Omega, Jed and I on team 2, Esme and Bella will be the umpires. Everyone gathered with their corresponding teams and mingled with one another.

"Do you guys have any aluminum bats by chance?" I heard my mm ask Esme, who just looked at her confused.

She thought for a second before nodding, "I think we have a couple; do you and Jed need them?"

My mom smiled, "no," she said dragging out the 'o', "Omega is just a bit stronger than normal and I would feel better if he had something that he couldn't break easily."

"I fully understand," Esme told my mom before taking her to one of the cars.

"You are going down," I heard Rosalie say from behind me, I thought she was talking to me but then I saw her, and Emmet were passing around banter. I felt a slight pang of jealousy before shaking it off and looking elsewhere.

"You," my dad said looking at me, "come here." I could feel the panic rising in my stomach as I did what he had said; when I got to him, he immediately wrapped his arms around me carefully not to touch my skin. "I'm sorry." He said in almost a whispered to me and I could tell that he meant it and I knew what he was apologizing for. "now can you please talk to your brother; he looks like someone pissed in his cow's blood."

"Fine," I said, giving up on my silent game.

He looked at me happily, "thank you, cupcake. I love you."

"Love you too, dad," I said sheepishly before going to my brother.

"Omega!" I all but yelled surprising him as I through my long arms around him.