Asking Out

Edward Elric

(Y/N) pulls her hair back(If you have short hair, ignore that) as she walks down the hall of the military base. She started helping clean around the base after school since she has to come here anyway.

She grabbed a broom and started sweeping. She heard footsteps behind her. She turned to see Edward standing there.

"What's up?" (Y/N) asked. "You don't come around here often because of Brother working here."

"I can risk seeing him for a while if I could talk to you. Anyway," Edward leaned on the wall beside him, "can I ask you a question?"

"You just did, didn't you?" (Y/N) giggled slightly.

"Then can I ask two questions?" Edward asked. "Not including the first one!"

(Y/N) giggled again. "Sure. What's the question?"

"Will you...go on a date with me...?" Edward asked with a blush on his face. He was also looking away.

(Y/N) blushed at that before looking around. She saw no one so she turned back to Edward with a smile on her face. "I'd love to go on a date!"

"WHAT!?" They both heard Roy and turned to look at the angry older Mustang.

"You should run," (Y/N) tells Edward.

"I'll talk to you later," Edward said before running away.

"No, you won't!" Roy said as he started chasing the older Elric brother.

Scar

(Y/N) hummed as she was cleaning the dishes in her small two room rental. She hummed when she heard a knock on her door. She put the plate she held down and pulled her gloves off, placing them down by the sink.

She turned and walked to the door. She opened it up and blinked at who she saw. She smiled and stepped back, leading the man come it. She closed the door.

"Hey, Scar, what's up?" The young Alchemist asked. "You've been coming here a lot often. Do you need a place to stay this time? You don't seem hurt."

Over the last few months, Scar found out where the Healing Alchemist lived. He stayed around there a lot so that he'd have a safe place.

Scar looked down at the shorter girl in front of him. She was so kind, yet she was also a State Alchemist. Scar knew who her brother was and how he was the one to kill his family, but something was up with this girl.

(Y/N) tensed slightly when she felt two arms around her. She looked up at Scar with wide eyes.

"Scar?" She asked.

"Will...will you be my girlfriend?" Scar asked as he held the girl.

(Y/N) blushed as she placed her head on his chest since she couldn't reach his shoulder. "Y-yeah."

Miles

(Y/N) was helping break some icicles off the wall since some people ended up getting hurt by sliding on ice, and they were short on people. She hummed as she broke one off. She saw one the was higher up. She stood on her toes as she trued to break it.

Miles was walking down the hall since Major General Armstrong asked him to check her sister. He saw her trying to get an icicle. He chuckled slightly and walked over.

(Y/N) turned and looked up at Miles. "Did Olivier ask you to check on me?"

Miles nodded before helping (Y/N) by breaking the icicle down himself. 

"I could have done that myself!" (Y/N) said.

Miles chuckled as he broke down a few more higher icicles. "No, you couldn't. You might be an Armstrong, but you're still too short."

(Y/N) sighed before pushing him slightly. Miles stumbled forward a little. He let out a small sighed and turned to face her.

'Better get this over with,' Miles thought as he looked at the smaller girl.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Miles asked.

(Y/N) blushed before nodding. "Y-yeah," she said before standing on her toes, kissing him on the cheek.

Greed

Greed was walking down the street when he saw (Y/N) walking with her head facing down. He sped up and started walking by her. 

(Y/N) glanced up and saw Greed standing there. She closed her notebook and put it in her pocket. She kept her hands in a pocket.

"What's up?" (Y/N) asked.

"Why are you out here by yourself? Your shoulder is still hurt, isn't it?" Greed asked.

"I thought that my father was in this town, but I guess, I was wrong," (Y/N) sighed as she rolled her shoulder. "And anyway, I still can't feel it so it doesn't bother me."

Greed sighed. "You're hurt, even if you can't feel it. Come on, we're going back."

(Y/N) crossed her arms as she turned to face him. "I'm leaving Dublith soon. I need to find my father."

Greed gave a small glare. He didn't want this to happen. He had taken a liking to this girl. (Y/N) seemed surprised at this.

"What's with that face? Are you mad that I'm leaving?" (Y/N) asked. "I told you the day we met that I wasn't going to stay here for long."

Greed let out a soft growl and pulled (Y/N) to his chest. "I'm not letting my belonging leave."

(Y/N) blushed bright red, realizing that this was Greed's way of asking her out. She looked at her feet before nodding. In her head, she wished that she could feel Greed's embrace.

Solf J. Kimblee

(Y/N) hummed as she walked into her kitchen. Kimblee was sitting at her kitchen table, drinking coffee. She grabbed a cup and poured a cup of coffee herself. She sat in front of him, grabbing the newspaper.

"It's all over the news that you're out," (Y/N) said as she flipped the page.

Kimblee nodded. "I know, I read the new already. I left a few of the puzzles for you. I know that you like doing them."

(Y/N) smiled slightly. "Thanks," she said before looking up at him. "Okay, why are you staying here again, Solf?"

Kimblee smiled at her before saying, "I don't really have a better place to stay. You don't seem to mind that much."

"You do help me out with the bills so I'm the complaining," (Y/N) said as she sipped the coffee. "Hey, Solf."

"Yeah, what's up?" Kimblee asked.

"Is something on your mind? You normally talk more," (Y/N) said as she placed newspaper down next to her coffee. She placed her head on her hand as she leaned forward on the table. "Huh? Aw! You're blushing~!"

Kimblee looked away with a red face. "S-shut it. A-anyway," Solf turned to face his childhood friend, "I have something to ask you."

"Sure, what's up?" (Y/N) hummed slightly with a smile.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Kimblee smiled slightly as he looked at the girl in front of him.

(Y/N) blushed with wide eyes. Her started to smile more. "Aw, the murder does have feelings! And I'll go on a date with you."

(The next two scenarios are First Kiss and Learning of Your Past/Family. Any requests for after that?)