Kishikan with Unagi Don (既視感)

"Someone else's new experience is another's deja vu"

-Unknown 

We're sitting in this car, that was actually matte green. Green. Out of all the colors,green. Not that it was a bright neon green, but it didn't have to be this much. I check the time that shows up on the sleek layout, it was only 10 minutes since we had met up with one another and I already feel nervous and confused. 

We were currently heading to somewhere 'private' in order to figure everything out and if I can  be honest, I was not feeling it at all. I'm tired from the intriguing drive with Yuko and I still had my homework to finish by Wednesday but we ended up going to a japanese restaurant that looked pretty high class to me.  But then again, all japanese restaurants looked high class to me. I walked ahead into the restaurant while Robin just stood outside, looking like he was trying to breath in and out heavily. 

I walk back outside, "Is everything alright?" 

He just kept breathing in deep through his nose and out through his mouth with his hard thinking face on acting as if I wasn't even there. After a couple of minutes, he finally moved from his side of the car to the door and marched with new found energy. He consulted with the waiter that led us to a private dining room and we sat down with the waiter on stand by. 

"Get whatever you want," he said while taking a sip of the tea. 

I wasn't hungry. I really wasn't. But who could turn down free food? Therefore without hesitation, I went with my first thought.

"I'll have the Unagi Don." 

That was definitely my favorite japanese food and it will always be so. Robin looked at me funny right after the words left my mouth.  He had a small smile that looked sad but filled with meaning. I waited for the waiter to leave after taking his order as well to start conversing with him. 

"So where do we start? You have the approximate location of where she is right?" I went on and on about different ways we could approach her and create the happily ever after that he was probably desiring. 

"Aspen... "

"Or we could like get everyone to find her new phone number and then text her and..."

"Aspen..."

" Or or we could drive to her complex and surprise her with all these meaningful messages from you guys and..."

"Aspen..."

"I got it! We could send her letters everyday until she finally understand that she misses you gu-"

"Knight?" Robin says as he pokes my hand. 

"I don't think she will ever come back with the actual intention of coming back, we're going to have to bring her back without the reason being we need her back." 

"Like what?" 

"Emily and Asher are getting married soon, we could invite her, I'm sure she wouldn't miss their wedding." 

I was seriously thinking about this. What was the point of all of this if we weren't going to be straight up?

"Are you going to be okay with seeing her?"  I looked up from my lap, home of the fingers that are fiddling with each other, "I mean, do you want to see her? You've tried for so long." 

"I'll probably go M.I.A while you guys go out to see her," he raised his eyebrows hinting for me to go on, so I did, " I don't think I would be in the best shape if I do meet her. If I ever see her later on in my life, I'll act as if I don't know her and let her live her life the way she originally planned...without me."