Miranda X Draco

(Co-written: Regeneraterra)

Dedicated to MirandaHall01

"You wanker! How could you?! LAVENDER?!" I shouted, chucking a shoe at his face. He ducked and came back up quickly.

"I'm sorry! Please Miranda! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to! It just happened!" he cried.

"IT JUST HAPPENED?! YOU JUST HAPPENED TO SLEEP WITH LAVENDER?!" I roared, tears streaming down my face as I did. Draco held up his hands in defense.

"You were away and I was missing you. But I know I shouldn't have and I'm really, really sorry. What can I do to repay you?" he pleaded. He was literally on his knees.

"You can leave, Malfoy. Leave and don't come back. I never want to see you again," I spat. Draco looked at me in shock.

"You don't mean that. Miranda, come on. We've been dating for so long," he reasoned. I didn't care about his reasons. I didn't care about anything anymore.

"You have hurt me for the last time, Malfoy. Leave. I mean it," I said, standing my ground.

"Miranda, I have never hurt you before!" Draco exclaimed.

"That's why I said this is the last time. Because it will be the only time. Goodbye," I said, kicking him out of the house. I slammed the door on his shocked face and turned around before I lost it.

I looked at the picture I had of them on my phone. Pansy had sent it to me. They were at a Quidditch game. I screamed and cried, throwing the phone across the room as I lost it, crying my eyes out.

I must've fallen asleep crying because I woke up and it was morning. I picked up my phone from across the room. There was a dent in the wall where I had thrown it.

I printed the picture out and then deleted it. I didn't want it on my phone, but I still needed the proof. I folded the paper three times and tucked it under my underwear, my eyes still puffy from crying.

I opened the door to leave for work and saw Draco on the ground, sleeping. He was shivering and I kicked him hard in the stomach.

He jolted awake and I kicked him again. "Get off my property," I snarled. He stood up, dazed.

"Miranda, please. I love you. Don't do this," he said, still pleading.

"You don't have a single good reason why I should let you back into this house or my life. I told you I never want to see you again. Be gone already," I snapped, walking past him and into the car. Calling out the open window, I said, "If you're still here by the time I get back, I'm calling the police, got it? Good."

I pulled away and drove to work, trying to clear my head with bad indie music. It didn't work. When I got to work, I was still as sad and hurt as before.

I passed through the day in a daze. My assistant came in after lunch and handed me a note. It had my name written on it in fancy script. Opening it, my smile fell.

Draco had written me a love letter telling me how much he loved me and how I meant to him. He wrote how much he would need me and that I should come back. I shredded the note.

Throughout the day, Draco sent me more and more letters with gifts occasionally. I threw them all away, angered and hurt. Besides, I couldn't eat most of the chocolates he sent. For some reason, I threw them all up. If Draco got me sick on top of everything else, I was going to kill him. Curse him and not leaving when I told him to.

My assistant showed concern for me throughout the day as my condition got worse. I felt awful and threw up a bunch. When I got home the last thing I wanted to see was Draco.

But there he was, sitting on my porch. My stupid neighbors didn't make him go away. I knew they all secretly shipped us like the annoying muggles they were.

"Draco, you have two second to leave my house before-" Then I fainted.

I woke up in a hospital room while Draco looked at me. I wanted to slap the little arse.

"Hey, you're awake. I know you don't want to see me, but I really am sorry. It was a terrible mistake on my part and I should've never done that to you. Please forgive me Miranda. I love you," Draco said, holding my hand. I sighed.

"Why do you want to be with me so badly?" I asked.

"Because you're my dream girl. I dreamed of being able to date you ever since first year and when I finally got the opportunity in my fourth year, it felt like a dream come true and it was. Dating you was beyond my wildest fantasy," he said, looking at me earnestly.

Then the doctor walked in and cleared his voice. I looked up at him and so did Draco. 

"So, uh there's nothing wrong, per say. It's actually great news. Mr. Malfoy here already knows, actually. You're, uh, pregnant," he said.

I looked at Malfoy in shock. "You knew. You knew that and you didn't use it to win me back. You didn't try to use a baby to sway me. Why?" I asked.

"Because I wanted you to know that I wanted you for you. I wanted you to not agree to get back with me because of the baby alone. I wanted you to agree to get back with me because you loved me."

I looked at Draco, my eyes watering. I smiled and hugged him.

"I do love you, Draco, I do."