This Isn't What Friends Do

Just before we do the one shot. I'd love to get to the couple of questions asked in the previous "one shot"

Linktome: "If you were given the opportunity to time travel once, where would you want to go to? The past of the future? Where would you go and what would you do?

A lot of people say the future to see how it all looks, but honestly I would love to go back to Ancient Egypt to before the pyramids were created, or to pre World War Two to see exactly how Hitler rose to govern the country, or even to the time of Mozart and to attend one of his shows. It pull be incredible :)

GalaxyRidden: Do you know what speed running is? And if you do, what game would you like to learn how to speed Run? Mine would be Super Mario Sunshine 120 Star and Ratchet and Clank 1&2.

Oh honey do I have some good news for you, I am More than familiar with Speedrunning as I have done quite a few myself. I have a YouTube channel called Games Raced Awfully with my friends. Or GRA for short and they are the same friends that I wrote about in my books It's All In The Past and Expectations. In regards to learning to speedrun, I guess learning an RPG like Final Fantasy would be interesting, see how long it takes to break a game. My friends and I have uploaded already, quite a few speed runs and we have a few friends that do it as well. My good friend Corey (Username in the videos as RatchetMania) actually held a record for speed running ratchet one so go check them out :) my personal best is being able to beat the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy and Crash Team Racing all for the ps1 in under an hour each.

Scarliettisagoner: Do you know the Muffin Man?

Hang on, Isn' he that Pastry chef baker guy? Yeah... I think I fucked him last night. The buns are to die for.

JoshBaee: "Which song do you like to sing the most?"

Being a recreational singer means I have sung a lot of songs. For big performances to really blow people away, I love doing the Phantom of the Opera (Song name) and Don't Rain On My Parade by Barbara Streisand. When I like tos how off... which is a lot. I sing a song like Dear Life by Delta Goodrem or my recent favorite has been Set fire to the rain by Adele. But in regards to like to sing the most, I get asked to sing Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara (ALOT) so I'd say the fact that I haven't complained about that yet would make that the one.

Thanks guys for the questions but as of right now this is only 480 words. And now I have a question for you.

My next book will be a JJ focused story once I'm finished with Barn. But for the main protagonist which will be an OC like every other book. I want to ask you guys if you would prefer to read about a Mute, Blind or Deaf character. So far I have three votes to Mute so I'm curious to what you guys think.

Now in regards to one shots. After this one I will be taking a break from them. This is to focus on editing It's All In The Past and Expectations, as well as focus on my book Mr Barn. When i do decide to come back to one shots boy do I have a treat for you guys. I will be releasing THREE ONE SHOT BOOKS!
One will be exclusively for the pack and the pack friends, including Landon, Jon sandman, Jay etc. One will be exclusively for the Sidemen and the Sidemen friends including Chris, Freezy, Callux etc. And the last will be SidePack but will be exclusively for smut. The way the books go is is for example someone requests Zerklan then it will be a smut, as it mixes the two groups. I'm doing this so you guys can choose which group you want to read the most. Without having to come through the other if you are not interested. I know Sidemen will be most popular but I will still hold true to my Pack boys.

Lachlan's POV

I could hear them whispering outside the door to the room I was staying in and it scared me. I was invited over to stay with friends here in America. But so far all they have done is complain about me. Even though I have offered money for my staying here. I've offered to cook and clean and they refuse, but they talk about me.