TWO CAN PLAY

"so this is what you guys have been up to since I left?"

Mina and Chaeyoung stopped what they were doing and looked at the door, only to see their old friend. Yerin.

Mina quickly got up and hugged her. Chaeyoung, Yerin and Mina have been friends since kindergarten days. But Yerin told Chaeyoung something that Mina doesn't know. Yerin actually likes Mina. They've been keeping it a secret since then..

Chaeyoung's POV

It actually feels good to be with Yerin again. The three of us caused so much trouble in our kindergarten days. Yerin didn't really changed that much.

"Did you break our promise?" Yerin whispered

I was confused at first. What if I secretly broke her promise? Like what?
"What promise?" I whispered back

She pointed at Mina.

"What? I don't remember"

She facepalmed and made a heart sign to Mina

"Wait I don't really.. wait.. let me recall.."

She stared at me waiting for my response

DING!

"Oh now I remember! You like her!" I whispered

She nodded

"I didnt tell her, don't worry"

"Thank God. It would've been awkward if you said it to her."

"Why would it be?"

"She's our bestfriend. If you told her and she goes anywhere near me, it feels awkward."

"Ah yeah." I said while looking at Mina cooking ramen. She's so perfect even if she's cooking ramen.

"Are you guys together?" She asked

I nodded and smiled. Maybe that should do to stop her from liking Mina.

"Oh, good for you guys.." she looked away.

"Yerin! I'm so glad you visited us! It's been years! I'm surprised you still remember us!" Mina bear hugged Yerin. Why would she do that infront of me? Like hello? I'm your girlfriend here? Just control it Chaeyoung. Everything will be alright. As long as Yerin doesn't do anything to Mina..

"Yerin, do you remember when Mina ate crayons and she thought it came from rainbows?" We laughed

"That was the most memorable memory ever! I almost believed her because she was talking seriously about how crayons are made out of rainbow colors" We laughed again till our stomach hurts

"Stop teasing me! I was young alright?! I didn't know it wasn't made out of rainbows till Mr. Yoongi told me!" She said while pointing at us. But we laughed anyway.

I totally forgot about what Yerin said earlier, about Mina. I just enjoyed the moment being with her. Yerin is a funny person and cool to hang out with. Time really does flies when we're with her.

"Hate to say this to you guys but it's already 11pm and I gotta go. Dad's gonna kill me for coming home late. Anyways, it was fun hanging out with you guys, again! See ya around!" She stood up

"But don't you live far away from here?"

"My dad said I should live here since the school I'm attending is near at my place"

"Oh see ya then!" Mina rushed to the kitchen

"Bye Yerin." I said

"I lost the battle then.." she said while walking towards the door.