Chapter One: Captured.

Well, here is my third story/fan fiction/role-play. I hope you liked my first 2 stories. I need a title for this story when its finished. I would also like some comments so I'd know that people are actually reading this. Well, let's get started. Oh, and most of these stories are  going to be about Raven. Just so you know.

Disclaimer:I don't own anything at all.

 Raven was walking home from a café.  She loved going to the café, because she had alone time, and it was peace and quiet for her. She couldn't stand the loudness the tower had. As she was walking home, she saw a robbery going on at the bank nearby. She knew that she had to do something, and fast. She runs towards the bank getting ready to stop the robbers there. Raven:Stop what you're doing! The three robbers look at her with a smirk. Robber 1:Who are you to tell us what to do? Raven didn't want to waste time, so her eyes started to glow red. She knocks the three of them down with her powers. The second robber gets up. Robber 2:We aren't scared of you, demon girl.

  Raven gets mad. She hated it when people called her a demon. Besides, she was only half demon. Raven then attacks him with her powers.  She then gets hit by a blaster out of nowhere.  She then falls on the ground. The first robber pulls off his mask, and it was Gizmo. Gizmo:That was easy. We need to take her to you know who. The second robber pulls off their mask, and it was Jinx.  Jinx: He'll  be so proud that we caught a titan. Especially if it this goth girl. The last robber pulls off their mask, and it was Mammoth. Mammoth:Let's go. He picks up the unconscious Raven, and they walk away. Jinx:We'll use her as bait to capture the other titans. Gizmo: Exactly.  They head into a building that was full of cells. They walk up to a cell and throws Raven into it. Mammoth chains up her arms, legs, and waist. They then walk out the cell,lock it up, and walks away.

  Back at the tower, the three boys and Shadow were on the couch, talking. They knew that Raven had went to the café, but they didn't know she was in trouble.  Just than, Starfire flies up to them, holding dishes. She hands them each a dish with some nasty Tamarain food. Starfire:You must try this.  The 3 boy titans took a bite and gags at it. No one really ever liked Starfire's food. Shadow had a suspisous feeling about something. Shadow:I sense something, it's about Raven. Oh no, she's been captured. Robin was shocked at what he just heard. Robin:What? By who? Shadow:The Hive. Robin gets up. He couldn't stand seeing his friends in trouble.  Robin:Star and I will check the west side. Cyborg, Beast boy the east. Everyone else, check other places. Titans, split up!

  The titans ran out the door.  Shadow calls Espio, and team Sonic to come and help,so they were already there.  Shadow:Okay, Team Sonic, Espio, follow me. I know exactly where Raven is. They all follow Shadow out the door.

END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER! Who do you think the mystery person is?   Read in the next chapter to find out!