chapter 1

day 1

taeyong

"7 days, 4 seconds..." I looked at the date on my wrist, which slowly ticked away.

To say I was nervous was an understanding. What if his person was creepy? Ugly? Aish I really shouldn't be mean. Maybe they'll be okay.

I wonder what their doing right now. Are they thinking of me? Have they had their meals? I hope they aren't bummed to see me when they do.

The bad thing about all of this is; I'm gay. What if the person I meet is a girl? She wouldn't be getting any sex or anything if she was with me! That's gross.

I was currently in the middle of math, which I absolutely hate. Some of the stuff we don't even need.

As I was thinking about what my soulmate would be like, I felt something hit the back of my head, then fall onto my desk. It was a crumpled up paper ball.

I looked back, to see Yuta with a smirk on his face as Winwin clung onto him.

I opened the paper, which read; pay attention, nerd.

I turned back around and stuck my tongue out at him. I heard him chuckle.

The bell went off, signaling it was time to go home and get out of this hell. Since math was my last period, that was the only reason I liked it.

"Hurry up, Taeyong. I need to get home because I have important stuff to finish. If you know what I mean." Yuta, my best friend said to me. His "important business" was with Winwin.

"I will take my time thank you very much." I said, closing my locker. I kind of had to listen to him because he was my ride home.

"Ill drop you off at a homeless shelter, ok." Yuta shot back, I raised my arms in the air, in defense.

"Okay, okay, ill stop." I smirked, but it faded away when he locked fingers with Winwin. My smirk turned into a smile.

I hate being single. Just a week taeyong, you can do it.

I looked at the time on my wrist, it showed exactly a week. And I don't think I could handle it anymore. I wanted to meet them. I have to.

"Stop day dreaming, c'mon get in the car." Yuta snapped me out of my daze, I followed his instructions and got in the back seat because I knew the front seat was occupied by winwin.

"I hate being single." I said out loud, Winwin laughed at me.

"Taeyong, you wrist says a week. It's not that long. Just write each other on your arms." Winwin said to me, I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I never thought about that. You're a genius." I got a pen out of my book bag, and wrote a simple. 'Hey' now I just need a reply. Ill be patient. My heart is already beating very fast.

"I know," Winwin rolled his eyes, which made me and Yuta laugh.

We pulled up to my house, which was big, but it wasn't huge either. Just a simple house.

"Thanks for the ride. Make sure you don't go to hard on Winwin though. It looked like he couldn't even walk today!" I explained, Winwin blushed, but shrugged.

"Aye, I like it rough." Winwin shrugged, which made Yuta smirk.

"I'm leaving before you two start getting any more kinky." I gagged before opening the car door and zooming up to my house as they drove off.

My parent were on a business trip in Hong Kong, which I had the house to myself.

"TAEYONG IM HAVING A FRIEND OVER, DO YOU CARE?"

Well, I have a little brother, Mark.
"NO, GO AHEAD!" I shouted back to him. I went up the stairs and into my room, I started to homework, but that was until I felt a tingle on my arm.

'Finally, you wrote! Hello!'

----------
aye sorry for any errors