[19] Telling Harry

you guys are cool

_______________________________________

  Avery Holmes

  "Ave, I really think we need to tell the police about this." Niall said, after we had gone to bed. When we got Aimee from Harry, she was asleep on his chest, so we brought her back to our room and laid her down. I sighed.

  "It's over now, though. I don't want to make him mad." I frowned.

  "Avery, listen to yourself. He'd be in jail." Niall held me close, his lips on my forehead. "Ya need to tell someone. Think about Aimee, think about what she'd want."

  "What happens when he gets out of jail and tries to find me?" I whispered. "He'd kill me for sure. And Aimee... I don't even wanna think about what would happen to her." I shook my head quickly.

  "We have the same bodyguards as the president, there's no way he'd get within a hundred miles of you or Aimee. I love you girls so much, I'd never let him." He promised. 

  "It sounds so simple, but it's not. I know what everyone wants me to do, but actually going through with it and doing it... it's a different story. For me, at least." He nodded, understanding.

  "But here's the thing, what happens to the next girl he's with? What happens if he ever caught up with us?" Niall frowned. 

  "I..." I trailed off, defeated.

  "Look, I think we should tell Harry. At least." Niall pried, kissing my cheek.

  "Tomorrow morning?" I asked, shifting my weight so that I was fully turned to him. He shook his head.

  "No, I'm thinking like now. The sooner the better, right?" Niall sat up, lacing his fingers with mine. I looked at him, eyes wide with fear, not moving an inch. I shook my head quickly.

  "I can't." I panicked.

  Niall groaned.

  "I didn't wanna have to do this, but.." He scooped me up in his arms and clamped his hand over my mouth before I could squeal and wake up Aimee. I grabbed onto his shirt tightly, sighing in defeat.

  He carried me out of the suite and down the hall in the pitch black, with me complaining the whole way. I tried to grab onto the railing beside us but he quickly pulled me away, standing me up on my feet when we got to Harry's door. 

  "You can do this. All ya have to do is sit there while I tell him, okay?" He smiled at me, face centimeters away. I bit my lip and he leaned in, kissing me full on the lips, his hands in the tangles of my hair.

  "You can do this." Niall whispered. "If ya don't, no more kissin' me." He smirked, knowing that he had me pinned down there. I groaned and held his hand tightly, much like a daughter would to a mother, as we went into Harry's room.

  Harry's lights were still on, to my dismay, because now I knew he was awake, and we had to tell him. But maybe, hopefully, this would be easier than telling Niall.

  "Well, if it isn't the happy couple." Harry smirked when we found him in his kitchen, taking pictures of a plate of eggs isn front of him. If this was a normal situation, I would have laughed at him and called him a white girl for taking Instagram pictures of food, but I didn't.