22

"Yah,why are you blind folding me?Where are you taking me?" I asked in the dark because Jungkook has been blind folding me ever since we entered the taxi.

"Shh..keep quite and be patient,okay?" I heard him chuckling as he patted my head like I was his pet.Where are we going anyways? I'm curious to know! Then,I felt the taxi stopped moving.

"Thank you for bringing us here,ahjusshi." Jungkook thanked the man and paid the taxi fare.I heard the man unlocked the door.

"Okay,come on.Follow me." Jungkook pulled my hand out and I just followed him to this unknown place.

"I'll unfold the cloth now but still!Don't open your eyes." He slowly unfold the cloth that has been covering my eyes and I did as what he said.He open from what it sounds like a wooden gate and he led me to step inside.Then,I heard beeping sound probably,he's pressing on something and we entered to another place.The place was quite dusty,I think because I smelled some dusty oudour.

"Wh-where ar-are we-aaaachoo!" I sneezed after holding it just now.

"I'm sorry it's kind of dusty here..okay,so I'm going to take this off from you and when I count to three then you open your eyes." Jungkook ordered and I nodded in response.

"Hana..Deul..Set!Open your eyes!" After he finished counting,I slowly opened my eyes and I was really speechless.

"Oh..my...god!Jungkook!Is this our house?!" I asked in excitement.He smiled and nodded.

"This looks like a house from the dramas that I like to watch!Wow!" I blurted out as I checked on the house

"This looks like a house from the dramas that I like to watch!Wow!" I blurted out as I checked on the house.There's a swimming pool behind the wooden doors next to the living room and a lot of rooms too.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked as he stood by my side.

"No." I changed my expression from excited to poker face in a second.His smile on his handsome face immediately drop to the ground.Why are you so soft,Jungkook? I chuckled and clung onto his arm.I rested my head on his shoulder and looked at him.

"I love it,coconut head." I patted his head like a dog.He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm not coconut head!"

"Run!" I ran away from him as he chased me all around the place.

"Got you!" He caught me and lifted me up to his shoulder.

"Let me go,Jungkook." I hit his shoulder with my fist.

"Not until you say sorry and give me a kiss." He threathen me.

"Fine but let me go first." I answered but after he put me down I ran again.This time upstairs.

"Pabo!" I said to him and laughed evilly.I entered to a big bedroom and there is also an extra room above it on the left.Ooh..what could it be in there? I'm really curious of the room so I climbed the stairs leading to the room but I got stopped when my leg got pulled.