Never Have I Ever- Winchesters x reader

We had all just gotten back from a dead case in Idaho. There was something having to do with ghosts, but local hunters had apparently taken care of it by the time we got there. It was annoying. The boys decided to spend their now free weekend drinking.

We were sitting at the big table in the front room, playing poker. I was winning, and both of the boys were drunk out of their minds. I wasn't a big drinker. I could never really grow to like the taste of beer. I just went and got it for the boys when they ran out.

"Sammy, you will not believe the chick I bagged last week," Dean drawled, beginning another one of the stories of his conquests.

"Did she have nice jugs?" I asked, surprising both of them. Dean gave me a weirdly proud look.

"Not any better than yours, but they were fine, I guess. She wasn't that hot on the exterior, but she was skilled."

"Dude," Sam started. "I don't want to hear about my brother's sex life. That's just weird and gross."

"But you didn't let me get to the best part," he tried to start again.

"I don't need to. I think we've all had enough for tonight. I'm turning in early. Y'all can stay up til sunrise, but I've got to do some research in the morning. Night," Sam dragged out, getting up from the table. He moved to leave, but I got up and stopped him.

"Come on, Sammy. One more game. Not poker," I begged, batting my eyelashes.

"What, then?" He asked.

"Never Have I Ever. Come on, Sammy. Don't be a wimp," I dared, pouting slightly at how responsible he was acting.

"Fine. One game. Then I'm going to bed."

"Yay!" Dean and I cheered in unison with mock enthusiasm.

I dragged him back to the table and handed him and Dean new drinks.

"Okay, so how are we playing this?" Dean asked me, taking a sip of his beer.

"If you have done the thing being named, you take a sip. Since I am not drinking this evening, I'll get a water from the kitchen. Be right back," I finished, rushing to the kitchen so we could start.

"Okay, I'll start. Never have I ever," I started. "Been in a threesome."

Dean took a sip. Not surprising. Sam also took a sip. More surprising.

"You did not!" I giggled at Sammy, slightly shocked. He blushed and nodded.

"I'll go," Dean cut in, not letting us go further on the subject. "Never have I ever... gotten frisky with a werewolf."

"Low blow," Sam said, taking a sip. I took a sip as well.

"What happened?" Dean pried.

"I may or may not have dated this guy for a few months. Then he killed his sister, and I had to... You know. It was a hard decision, but I was so ashamed with myself that I didn't notice before that. I felt like that stupid Bella chick from Twilight. Ugh."

Dean chuckled slightly at the fact that I referenced twilight in my meaningful life story. Sam looked at me with sympathy.

"Okay, Sammy, you go," I told him.

"Um... Never have I ever... hired a prostitute that turned out to be a supernatural creature–"

"DAMMIT SAMMY. IT WAS ONE TIME."

I watched their little exchange as I timidly took a sip from my water glass.

"No... You didn't," Dean trailed.

"Twice."

"What were you doing before we teamed up?" He chuckled.

"Whoring around! What else would I be doing? I was a cute blonde with some curves living in Vegas. I was nineteen! It's not a crime! It's how I got money. I danced. I did some paid–"

"WHAT?!" Sam let out. "You what?"

"Show us! Show us!" Dean squealed out.

"Show you what?" I asked, confused.

"Your routine! Come on! I dare you."

"But, Dean," I began.

"No buts!"

"But I need a pole, dude."

Sam sprayed beer all over the table accidentally. He was surprised to say the least at all of this and the pole line made him laugh really hard.

"Fine," Dean groaned. "But you have to show us some day."

"Oh yeah, definitely. Boy, I could really get my leg up there, too."

Both Winchester boys chuckled at this.

"Well, it's getting late, I better turn in. You boys finish your beers and go to bed, too. Night." I hurried to bed. The whole dance thing made me nervous. I hadn't told them everything about my past, and if I told them any more, they'd figure out too much. I didn't want to lose the only friends I had. I would tell them someday, just not now. We had been hunting together for only two years. They needed to trust me more before I could tell them.

I settled in my room for the night and went to bed, only to dream of everything I'd done.

~~~~~~~~~

Part two is a definite.