Chap 22

Pic of Nash XD

~Aiden~

I had this empty feeling in me all day. After the football game and everything that happened yesterday I've been feeling like I needed something, I guess as I stared up at the ceiling longing, it was for another kiss from Liam. A blush invaded my cheeks,

'He stole my first kiss.' I thought, I should be mad but I wasn't.

How could I; it was perfect.

My mind drifted back to the game as I watched him on the field. I'm not one for football, I have no idea what the rules in the game were or anything are but from what I saw we were winning but all I could paying attention to was Liam. His hot black and gold jersey with the number one on it and those tight tights that hugged his ass perfectly. Yum!

He had been giving me confusing vibes and signals lately. He had a gorgeous girlfriend, he was straighter than a ruler but for some reason I was getting different impression when he was around me. Especially from that hug and then the bowling alley when he had licked my neck.

I had this weird feeling that he had be ignoring me all day. When I caught up with him at his car I could tell something was off, there was a tension in the air between us that wasn't there before. I remember reaching up and taking his stupid glasses off and was stunned to see yellow glowing eyes. All I know was that wasn't normal at all! I wanted to say something but things got out of hand quickly and we began to kiss.

God, that kiss went on forever and I enjoyed every minute of it. Then things got heated and it happened, he bit into my neck. I cried out in surprise expecting pain but instead it was enormous pleasure. The constant tingles I felt being in his arms intensified and I was bucking up him in a moaning mess. Silently begging him to never stop, never wanting to lose this feeling forever. My body was on fire and I just wanted to scream in desire as my fingers griping in his hair tightened and I held him closer to my neck. I was on a pleasure high and I never wanted it to end. But unfortunately he pulled away licking at my neck sending my body to shiver one last time.

He let me slide back down his body and set me down on my feet. The awesome high he gave me slowly fading but that didn't mean I didn't feel good still. I watched as he pressed his forehead against mine, his eyes turning from a bright yellow back their normal, beautiful hazel. I lost all I was about to say as he gently burying his fingers in my hair bending down to give me one more kiss, but this one was filled with so much tenderness and...love?

I was brought back to my room by a loud bang. Jumping from my bed I looked at my closed door. Slowly I moved closer to the door, my heart beating erratically and with a shaky hand praying it wasn't Brent I opened it. I was blessed with the sight of my brother Nash who had a huge smile on his face before giving me a bear hug.

"LIL' BRO!!" He yelled excitedly before releasing me.

"Nash." I said happily. I hadn't seen him in a couple weeks and I missed him.

"Where the hell did you go?" I asked crossing my arms. He grinned before messing up my 'use to be' awesome hair.

"I was with Cassie at her parents in Washington." he said walking into my room jumping on my bed. I glared at him,

"Washington!? As in Washington DC?! Why didn't you tell anyone you were in another state!?" I scolded with my hands on my hips; mimicking mom. Nash started laughing,

"Sorry mom, I didn't think I needed permission to leave the state when I'm an adult." he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes walking over to him and laying back on my bed.

"Whatever." I said staring at the ceiling again. It became silent between us and my mind wandered.

I wonder what Liam's doing, what does that kiss make us? More importantly what does that kiss make him? I started to frown, does this mean he's gay too? Does he like me or did he want to know what kissing a guy felt like? How weird that sounded.