a.50••

9:50am

                                      Yoongi woke up coughing a bit, but nothing too serious like what he had before. He checked around the room only to find out he was alone in bed and without Ami next to him. He quickly jolts out of bed and walks around the kitchen..she wasn't there. He heads to Byeols room but when he opened the door, there was his son still soundly sleeping.

"Ami ..wh-where did you go?" He said to himself. He picked up his phone and immediately calls her, he did it multiple times till he simply throws his phone on the couch and cuss.

                                    He wiped his face with his hands, feeling impatient and very worried that she hasn't come home. Once again he quickly grabs his phone calling his men to search for his girlfriend, telling them the places she usually visits. With that he then called Taehyung to come over and watch his son while he goes and look for her.

                                  It wasn't long till Taehyung and one of the neighbor kid who lived next door came in. Yoongi didn't know who he was but the youngster did introduce himself.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you sir" he bowed.

"Um nice meeting you too..well anyways I'll be back just couple of hours or so, and if Byeol does cry ..I'm sure Taehyung would be wonderful at making him stop." He says eying his witch buddy who was grinning widely.

"Don't worry too much hyung we're gonna have fun anyways..so go and look for her" he pats his shoulder and with a simple nod he thanked the boys. He quickly drives to different locations where he knows that she'd go to if she has any problems. When reaching to each one she was never there.

                                      After hours of searching he suddenly paused. Thinking deeply of where she would actually go, then it hit him. He knew where she had gone and she wouldn't go there unless being forced.

                                   Finally landing on his destination, he runs in the lobby going to the 36th floor. He stood with balled fist, his hands turning white, his veins popping from so much anger he was ready to explode.

                                 With his fist he started banging on the door over and over but no one answered. "NAMJOON OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

                                     He continues to do so till one of his assistants came walking towards the angry man. "NAMJOON I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted once more till someone yanked him to turn around.

"Yo what the fuck! Don't touch me!" He yells.

"If you're looking for my boss he left" he says

"Jackson..where did he go?!" He asked with gritted teeth.

"They?"

"Yes they..he has my girlfriend. So where is he!?"

"He wasn't with any girl..except his daughter..Sophia but other than that I haven't seen him with your girl. Anyways he's in Paris at the moment, traveling with his daughter..that's it." He says

"Oh stop fucking lying already..I know he has my Ami..she hasn't come home last night. My child is going to go insane if he doesn't see his mother." He says

"Look..Mr. Min I'm really sorry but honestly my boss wasn't with any girl. Now please leave you are disrupting the residence that lives here" he says.

"I really don't give a flying fuck if the president of Korea sees me like this, he took my girl..and I want her home! So you give that message to Namjoon for me..or else I'll expose everything he has done" he frowned angrily at Jackson, who was a bit nervous.

                                    Yoongi glared at him one last time before leaving Jackson. When Yoongi was gone he called his boss that Yoongi had stopped by. Namjoon knew he'd be searching for her soon so the three fled to jejudo.

But everyday Byeol was in deep depression since he could no longer feel his mothers warmth. He missed her so much that Yoongi didn't really know how to even explain the situation to him, he's been lying to his son for a month now and it kills him to do so.

Another month has passed and still no sign of Ami and Namjoon. Yoongi even fled to Paris just to look for her but with such a huge city to roam around it's really impossible to find that one star in the middle of complete darkness.

"Ami..I really do wish your okay. Please just come home..if I've done something wrong in really sorry okay darling? Please just come home, I need you here with me, Byeol needs you as well" he says sending a message to her.

"D-dada ~ dadaa ~" Byeol began to cry again, he's been non-stop crying for hours now, his eyes gotten swollen for crying too much and all Yoongi could do was try his best to comfort him"

"Wh-where's ma-mama? Where is s-she?" He weeped.

Yoongi wiped his sons tears giving warm little kisses on his cheeks. "She's coming home soon so wait a little longer baby. She'll come back, she won't leave you. She never leaves without you." He told him.
_________________
••CUTT~~