Chapter 14-Finale!

SERENA'S POV

Ash finally got discharged today. We were all enjoying our time in Kalos when suddenly, vines started popping out of the ground and started enveloping the city. It first started in Lumiose and it slowly started to spread. (TEAM FLARE ARC) Well, after we settled this, we strolled around Kalos before Ash asked us a question. "Will you come with me to see the world together?" We were trying very hard to not let our mouths hang open but he gave a nervous chuckle as if saying that he expected us to not want to come. He then said that he would be returning to Kanto to look for his mom. After all, his mom didn't betray him. Think about it. It's only right that he goes back. He gave us a few days to think about his question when we all had one answer implanted in our minds already but we wanted to spend more time in Kalos before heading out into the unknown. Well, for me, Clemont and Bonnie anyways. I mean Ash travelled there before. Oh.. I seriously have to tell Ash my feelings. On the last day, before we had to tell him our answers....I did the unexpected. Or expected in a case since Bonnie shipped us so much...

I KISSED HIM.

In his eyes, he was surprised. He stared at me in awkward silence before Bonnie finally shouted "AMOUR AMOUR AMOUR!!" Suddenly, random girls and boys came running out from nowhere.. "RUN!!" I shouted in panic. Finally when we threw those fangirls and fanboys of our trails, Clemont started reprimanding Bonnie while she pouted saying that me and Ash were OTP or something along those lines. Ash stared at me once more before asking if I really liked him. I pecked him lightly on his cheeks as I nodded, not afraid to show the blush forming on my face. That's when Ash gave me his toothy grin and lifted me up and twirled me around and around in the air. Bonnie was clapping in excitement while Clemont just flashed me a smile. This was just the beginning of a new adventure. After everything that happened, we sure have grown a lot. We told Ash our answers and the moment he heard them, he beamed happily and told us to pack up. He then called Brock, Max and Gary to tell them what happened. Of course, Ash walked back with a shocked look on his face. "What is it Ash? Something bad happened?" Clemont spoke up first, as I exchanged glances with Bonnie. "It's not that, it's just...." He trailed off at the end before he coughed again and revealed the secret. "WHAT?!" was all we could say after we heard Ash tell us the details. GARY AND MISTY WERE ENGAGED. I then realised that I got a text message from Misty. We were pretty good friends now. Ash isn't mad with it so I could text her and meet up with her whenever I want. But Ash and Misty can never go back. Misty sent me a photo of her engagement ring and all I could do was stare in awe. The engagement ring wasn't that fancy. It was just an ordinary ring. But, it had a small, ruby rose on top. It glimmered because the light's rays hit it. It was almost as if I got it. Then, I felt a pang of jealousy as I continued looking at it. When is that going to happen between me and Ash? Well, I just showed the photo to Ash and the rest who then had the same expression like I did earlier. Bonnie then dragged me to her room and asked me if I was jealous. She saw right through me.... I told her the truth as her eyes sparkled with little stars in them. Oh my god...

Either way, I looked out of the window beside Bonnie and saw the sun about to set. Geez....we didn't eat dinner at all! I called for the boys and told them that I was going to offer to make dinner. Just then Ash volunteered. ASH? COOK? Impossible! I decided to let him have a go. He whipped up a couple of dishes for us as I continued staring at him. My boyfriend. WOOPS! It feels awkward to think that. Oh well. It's a fact. After Ash laid the plates on the table, I took a small bite out of my omelette. DELISH! Bonnie was complimenting Ash while Clemont kept saying that he couldn't believe that Ash could cook. Ash was offended at first but he decided to let go and tell Clemont about the times he tried to cook food. Apparently, he had been doing that while we were on our way to Snowbelle City. He always waited for us to sleep first before trying to cook and things like that. Clemont stared at amazement. He thought that he was the one who didn't get much sleep but apparently Ash didn't, actually, Ash might have gotten less sleep than Clemont. That leaves one question in my mind. HOW IS HE ALWAYS SO DETERMINED AND HYPED UP IF THAT'S THE CASE? Oh well. I pecked Ash's cheeks and I told him to consider it as a reward. He blushed slightly. Clemont chuckled a little while Bonnie gave me a playful look. Finally, night came and we were all going to sleep. "Oh my! I wanna sleep with big brother tonight!" Bonnie suddenly announced. Oh no...not this again! Clemont looked at her, confused, before realizing what she meant. "Oh okay Bonnie. Ash, seems you have to share the room with Serena." Clemont said winking at me before heading up to his room. Ash seemed completely oblivious once more so..... I let out a sigh as I retreated to the other room. Ash came in shortly after and he laid on the floor just like that. My motherly instincts kicked in as I kept telling him to move up on the bed. He just continued to lie there, sleeping. Oh well. I know he's a heavy sleeper. I gave up and slept on the bed. I checked on him constantly since it was really cold at night but he wasn't shivering. Wow.

The next day finally came. It was time we left Kalos. We flagged a cab and started to head to the airport. Unlike what I expected, the cab was bustling with life and laughter. Everyone was joking around. Ash and Clemont were discussing about what they would do in the other regions while Bonnie was playing with Pikachu and Dedenne. I decided to play with her too. We finally reached the airport after a long 20 minute ride. Count us unlucky. The traffic was really heavy in the morning. Not sure why.. Either way, our plane ride didn't arrive yet so we decided to buy some souvenirs. We saw a few charms. Coincidentally, one had a Dedenne on it, one had a Greninja on it, one had a Delphox on it and the last one had a Luxray on it. We bought them and decided for them to be some kind of friendship charm. Bonnie smiled and giggled as she placed it in her pochette. I strapped mine on my bag while Ash and Clemont kept them in their pockets. "LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT 81, KANTO!" "OH MY GOD!" We exclaimed. We ran over to the staircase and boarded the plane, just in the nick of time.....

                                          It was just as he said. "Our Journey Together Has Been Crazy."

YAY! THE END OF THIS FIRST BOOK OF MINE! I seriously didn't know what else I could do as an ending so...yeah! Don't worry though! I will start work on my second book, "Uncrowned King!" Yeah, a new book alright! Sorry if this ending seemed too rushed. Also, I'm 99.9% sure that this book will be lost in the sea of other pokemon books so...yeah. THANKS FOR READING AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BOOK! PEACE OUT~!