9- Decisions

You stared at Sebastian's face as he slept peacefully in your arms. Your fingers run through his hair soothingly as you take in his features. His face seemed thinner, he had dark circles under his eyes, lips dry... no wonder Chris was so worried, he looked like a mess. You frowned knowing you're the one who caused this, it was your fault he was like this. They would be better off without you causing them this much heartache.

You shook your head getting rid of all your dark thoughts, you tried to pull away from Sebastian but his grip around your waist was too tight.

After some struggle you slowly slipped from his hold. You pressed a soft kiss to his temple and stood up grabbing a hoodie and pulling it on. You walked into the living room closing your bedroom door, careful not to wake Sebastian from his much needed nap.

As soon as you sat down on the couch you heard a knock on the front door. You stood up to go open it meeting face to face with Chris. You smiled, "hey! How'd it go?" You stepped aside letting him inside.

"They asked about you." Chris sighed walking past you and taking a seat on the couch.

"What did you say?" You asked coding the door and sitting next to him.

"That we were just friends, and that we were drunk when we kissed, we just got carried away." Chris shrugged.

"Did they believe you?" You asked.

"Well, it's the truth isn't it?" Chris looked up at you sadly.

You nodded, "it is." You smiled sadly.

He looked around, "Where is Sebastian?"

"He's asleep, poor boy needed it." You point to the bedroom.

He nodded, "So did you guys make up? Or..."

You smiled softly hugging your legs to your chest and resting your chin on your knees, "I think so."

He grinned, "Does that mean you're coming home?"

You chuckled, "you sure ask a lot questions."

He laughed shaking his head, "Sorry." He stands getting his things together.

"It's fine." You smile standing up.

"Alright, my flight is in an hour or so. I'll see you back in New York right?" He grinned hugging your waist loosly.

"Maybe." You teased grinning up at one of your best friends.

"You're still my date remember? You promised." He raised a brow.

"Yes, yes, I know." You giggle shaking your head and softly pushing his chest.

"Alright love, I'll call you later." He kissed your cheek. "Tell him I said goodbye."

You nod, "Goodbye Chris." You smile waving him out the door.

You hear someone clear their throat and you jump turning around to see Sebastian. "Jesus Sebastian, you scared me." You chuckle holding your chest.

"So... you and Chris? You decided?" He asked sitting in the couch seeming deflated.

You furrow your brows, "Chris is just a friend."

"But, you're his date." He frowned not meeting your eyes.

"Yeah, as a friend. He asked me weeks ago." You Sigh walking over to sit next to Sebastian. "I don't want to back out now, it'd be kinda shitty."

"So, you didn't chose him?" He asked looking up at you with hopeful eyes.

You shook your head, "No i didn't." you smiled softly.

"So does that mean-" he started with a grin.

"It means, we have some things to talk about." You finished his sentence with a chuckle.

He sighed looking a the time, "I have to go back home soon, but I'd really like it if you came back with me."

You looked up at him, "Sebastian, I don't know... I work you know."

He took your hands in his, "(Y/N) please, look you don't have to commit to anything just come back for this week and then you can decide. Just give me time to prove myself to you." He smiled hopefully his eyes showing how desperately he wanted you to say yes.

After a few seconds of consideration you nod, "okay I'll go, I gotta call work first."

He grinned, "really? You'll go?" He stood up quickly.

"Yeah." You laugh softly seeing him so excited.

He pulled you up into a tight hug and spun you around as he said thank you over and over again.

-
Hey guys!
So sorry it took so long to write this chapter! And sorry it's a little short but don't hate me please!