Finale: Love Life

• Dedicated to All of my readers

Well, the first time I tried writing this it didn't save so hopefully it does now... Grr... I had actually written a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy! Mommy! Can I wear this now?"

I groaned and rolled over, facing my little brother. I slowly cracked my eyes open, allowing the warm sunlight to hit me. I squinted at Liam and waved my hand, eager to go back to sleep.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead." I yawned, closing my eyes and turned back over.

"Yay!" he cheered.

I heard some quick thump, thump, thumps and was pleased to find out my brother was no longer in the room. I cuddled closer to Jake, curling into him and placing my head by the side of his chest. He immediately dipped his head into my neck, kissing me lightly. He then wrapped his arms around my small waist and pulled me closer to him- if that was even possible.

"Who was that?" He murmured into my skin, his voice still rough from having just woken up. It made him sound more...sexier. My cheeks heated up at my thoughts and I was glad he couldn't see me or he'd question why I was blushing.

"It was just Liam," I answered softly.

"Mmm..." He replied, breathing in deeply. I could feel his hot breath hit me and his body heat seeped into mine. I felt a shiver run through my spine. He kissed my neck once more and I felt another spark flare through my body. I could feel my heart going double time.  My desire for him was getting stronger and I was longing for him to kiss me.

"Jake," I whispered, blushing. "Don't do that."

He looked up at me mischieviously. He blue eyes I'd grown to love so much twinkled in amusement and he threw me a smirk. "Do what? This?"

He leant back into my neck and pecked my skin. My cheeks flamed in response. "Yes! Now stop!"

He tilted his head to the side, peering at me. "And why would I do that?"

"Because your parents could walk in on us!"

He smirk became more prominent. "You know my parents are on their early morning walks."

"B-because Chase could hear us."

"Tsk, tsk,  tsk," he clicked his tongue, "You know Chase is a heavy sleeper and doesn't wake up until one in the afternoon."

"But-"

"Shhh," he cut me off. He pressed his lips back onto my neck, first kissing me softly and then he grew more forceful. I felt him bite my soft skin lightly and then suck on my skin. I moaned and my back arched into him, closing my eyes.

He moved so that he was straddling me, now lying on top of me. He brought his soft lips to my mouth and I kissed him back eagerly. My hands ran across his six pack and trailed towards his bare back. I arched my back, wanting to be closer to him. He nipped my lip and I let him slip his tongue into my mouth, allowing him to taste me. My tongue batted his for a moment before going to the roof of his mouth. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled slightly, causing him to grunt. I broke away from the kiss first, needing to catch some air.

I trailed my lips up his jawline, kissing him softly. I stopped at the soft spot under and decided he deserved some payback. I bit the soft skin and  sucked lightly, enough to make him groan but not enough to leave a hickey. He growled lightly and pulled me back to his mouth and slipped his tongue into my mouth once more. I suddenly grew very conscious of his hands as they left hot trails up my body as he slid them under my shirt, going higher and higher, closer to my breasts.

"OH MY GOD JAKE IS EATING MOMMY!"

My eyes snapped open- I never realized they were closed. My eyes widened as I turned my body to face the voice. Jake froze.