g. two

It was two weeks later when Sawyer went back to normal school activities, and she was more than surprised to find out the reality of the school.

Everyone were against Harry Potter.

It was odd, seeing even Ronald Weasley looking at him in dismay.

What was even more surprising was the fact that everyone noticed her being gone.

"Sawyer! You're back! Where were you?" has became the combination of words she heard the most the first week back.

It was less than surprising when she simply gave everyone tight smiles and shuffled off.

"Sawyer will be Sawyer," Lee explained in a shrug to Dennis Creevy as his face dropped and tears filled his eyes, "don't beat yourself up kid. It's not your fault she's a bitch."

"Lee!" Sawyer called up.

"Err, right, we're in the middle of a thing, bye kid."

"You're too  nice," Sawyer frowned as he joined her, and he threw an arm around her shoulder.

"Sorry Ms. Slytherin, I'm just a sweetheart."

"Whatever Mr. Hufflepuff, shall I remind you we're setting up a prank?"

"I could never forget, but... Why do the twins want us to do the prank on our own? And why Bagman? He's the nicest guy around."

Sawyer sighed, "you'll be surprised."

"They're kind of weird lately."

"When are they not?"

Lee hummed in though as they met Peeves who was hovering over the corridor in the fifth floor, staring at a random painting.

"You've got a point Saw."

"This horrible nickname must stop," she sighed.

"Get a better name."

"Shut up Puffie-boy."

"There you go being a Slythebitch."

::

"Do you mind if ve sit here?" Katie Bell gawked at Viktor Krum and his friend, whom she didn't know, as they waited for an answer.

"Anton, Viktor!" Sawyer grinned as she tied her hair in a bun to get it out of her face.

"Hello Sawyer," Viktor said very simply as Anton grinned widely. Katie Bell scooted closer to Angelina Johnson, freeing the spot. They squeezed, sitting next to her.

"Vere you go to?"

"Was sick," she shrugged. "Are you excited for being the Champ of your school, Viktor?"

"Not as half as your headmaster is," Fred laughed, making Sawyer grin.

"I don't think anyone is as excited as Karkaroff is," she replied, and Anton laughed.

"You got it right," he informed. 

"Vere is Meeko?" Viktor suddenly asked, and Sawyer froze. No one has noticed the paw burn she had on her upper arm, and no one's noticed Meeko was gone.

"He's at the forest," she gave the same tight smile she's given so much lately. "He's a big boy, he can handle himself."

No one's pushed it.

::

"It's quite a hassle, Viktor being so famous." 

Anton nodded, looking briefly at his friend who was dealing with giggling girls.