Try Our New Special-Blue Devil Cake

Re:Cap-

"Then you don't deserve this, nor do you deserve to be a hero. " Todoroki's foot shifted weight as it soon made contact with the ground again. The sound of broken glass could be heard as the only thong remaning was a chipped and frozen blue gem with the inside looking of a cracked black flame.

'He...broke it...Rem's bracelet...He..Broke..It...'

Re:Cap-End

Izuku couldn't even believe the sight of what he just saw. He could only see the cracked gem on the floor in front of his lying body. He couldn't even utter a sound, nothing at all could give him the ability to speak. His mind racing what to do, screaming at his body to do something. While his emotions were burning up inside him. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the last remaining part of his gift from Rem. 

Todoroki noticed his gaze not focusing on him but the small marble like object that got away. "Give up now and I won't have to crush your dreams or that stupid marble you keep staring at." Todoroki said as his foot hovered slightly over the gem as Izuku saw him hesitantly move his foot."Forget it. You're not even listening to a word I'm saying are you? Well, it's not my problem." Todoroki said as he made movement to stomp on the gem but felt like he was stepping on something else under him.

Izuku' hand shot out over the gem as Todoroki stepped on his hand. Using every strenglt he could muster to counter act the force above his arm. "You go so far to protect something so useless and broken. What's the point?" Tododoki said as he felt his ankle grabbed and pulled twards Izuku as he swung his arm back behind him and released his ankle. 'How did he...' Todoroki thought as his body crashed on the floor and skidded across the arena.

Izuku mindlessly sat up straight, not caring whether or not he broke the glacier that was on his back and looked down. The gem rolling twards him as bits and small pieces of it fell off and shattered to the ground. His hand gently picking it up and looking at it, still whole but damaged. "You broke it...this is a gift from someone I love...and you broke it without hesitation..." Izuku said in a low voice that seemed colder than Todoroki's ice. Causing those to hear it shiver at the cold words. 

Todoroki got up and summoned Ice twards Izuku as they formed spikes and glaciers at him. "If you're not going to fight then just give it up!" He shouted as the Ice came closer and closer to Izuku. The audiance and classes yelling him to 'look out' or 'get out of the way dumbass.' But the next thing that happened shocked everyone who saw, couldn't believe it. The ice ether melted before reaching Izuku. And those that were close to him, were easily broken to nothing but dust due to the back of his fist touching it.

'How!? That's impossible! My ice couldn't have melted that easily! Since ice doesn't work, maybe...' Todoroki was torn by this, but seeing that he had no choice, he summoned flames from his left side and shot it at Izuku. 'A blaze would scuff him out!' He finished his train of thought as the inferno blazed to Izuku, who still didn't move from his spot sitting down. Ignoring all the cries from everyone in the arena, Izuku was envoked in the flames. Now seemed to tower him and ensnaring him inside. 

"Proctor, call the match and medics. It looks like he-" "You call this fire?" Everyone was surprised at the voice coming from the flames. The silhouette of Izuku could be seen now standing up and walking out of the flames. What surprised most of them, was that they could see two blue flames on top of his head in the fire. Both flames shaped like small odd shaped horns, flowing around like wisp of cold air. 

"These flames, are nothing. Compared to my BURNING RAGE!" Izuku yelled as he stepped out of the fire and the flames on his head grew hotter and hotter. The once bright red orange flames behind him, now changed to a tower of blue and white fire. More hotter than Todoroki's flames as Izuku let out a growl, showing his changed looks and fang teeth. His face looked like it had lost fat, and more sharper and looked like he was around his late teen to early twenties.  His hair a bit less curly and more shaggy and seems more black than black-green. His eyes still the brightest of emerald color, but had a singe of light blue in them.