Chapter 2 Reunited

(the vid has nothing to do with the chapter, just listening to the song now)

"Honk!"

"Ah!" I screamed falling out of my bed.

I landed on wood flooring, with pain in my knee. The annoying thing stopped.

I sighed, "Ow" I got back up and sat down on my bed. My knee was bleeding a little but I could still walk.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled my name.

All of the ninjas came running into my room.

"What?" I asked.

"Have you seen a dragon before?" Cole asked.

"No?" I asked questioningly.

"Do you want-" he was cut off.

"You are not getting Y/n, here to do your dirty work," Sensei Wu came in.

"But Sensei-"

"Butts are for sitting on. Now you ninja figure it out," he then walked out.

"Ok," Kai said. "Let's settle this like men."

"With a round of rock, paper, clam!" They all put their hands in the middle.
(Is it just me or do they say that)

"Ok on 3. 1, 2, 3!" Kai shouted.

Zane, Jay, Cole, and Kai all had the same thing. Lloyd didn't.

"Haha!" Jay high fived Kai. "Paper beats rock!"

"How does paper beat rock?"

:-:-:-:-:

I was petting the dragon. He seemed pretty calm. I was told he's called the Ultra Dragon. He fused with the older dragons that belonged to Kai, Zane, Jay, Cole.

Lloyd on the other hand, well, he was on the other hand of the mess. He didn't win rock, paper, clam sooo. This happens.

"Why do I always have to do the dirty work?" Lloyd said.

"Hey, owning a pet isn't always easy," Cole said.

"Didn't your mom ever let you have a pet?" Jay asked.

"I never knew my mom. She abandoned me when I was really young," Lloyd sounded sad.

I walked over to him, limping a bit. And placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for you, Lloyd," I looked him in his eyes.

"She just left you. Who takes care of you?" Kai asked coming closer.

"I spent my whole life at Darkly's Boarding School,"

The siren went off.

"Hey!" Nya yelled coming down from the ship. "I have a mission for you guys."

"It's the museum of history. Something really strange happens," Nya said.

"What?" Kai asked.

"Your going have to see it to believe it," All of us started running off to the museum.

I started to be part of the team. But not really, some mission I can't go on. I don't even think I'm on the team yet.

:-:-:-:-:

We all arrived there wearing our ninja suits. I had the same as the other ninja just sliver. Sensei Wu gave it to me.

"Oh, Thank heavens your here," a man with gray hair, with glasses, in a suit said.